how to get opt-in subscribers
Post on 02-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
1. How to Get Opt-In Subscribers
This is the big question for many newcomers to theinternet marketing scene. One of the things that they learn along the way is that the money is in the list (Which it is). But the big question is how to get opt-in subscribers to sign up for your list.
This is what seperates the " GURUS"from the average Joe. The more creative one can be a building their list of opt-`in subscribers the more successfull they will be. I see it time after time at how the 'Big Guys' get it right, and the little guy struggles.
Now everybody has to start somewhere so start small and let it gradually build the list is best way, because you want to go at a pace that you can maintain a good relationship with these Opt-in Subscribers.
So let's cover the basic on How to Get Opt-In Subscribers:
- You should be offering something of value to your potential subscriber. (whether it be free products or just good free advice that is really desireable)You aslo want to make sure they put a good email address in so make sure you specify that the email needs to be valid because that is where they will receive the information to get access to whatever you are offering.
- You have got to have a squeeze page. (A squeeze page is apage that has your offer and opt-in box on it, and there is no other option to navigate away, they either have to subscribe or leave.
- You need a good professional service autoresponder to handle the automated mailing, and automated responses that you have setup. I often times recommend free resources, but this is one would suggest going paid for beacause if you lose your list you lose your business.
- You could setup a slide-in ad for your website so that after a period of time this ad slides into your webpage with your offer to subscribe. Slide in ads are great because popup blockers do not afftect them.
- You could buy Co-Registration leads. (this is where you buy leads from a company that offers people that sign up for there services the option of ticking a box during the signup process saying that thy want to receive email from you. (this can be tricky as you want to make sure you are getting targeted subscribers))
-You Coulduse the free service LIST INFERNO I Have been using this service for 5 years now and I personally think is is a great idea.You can go here to read exactly how it works.
So Now I have basically give you the basic of how to get opt-in Subscribers. But with the basics you will be the same as every other average Joe internet marketer who knows the basic. Now you need to take that next step and be creative with what I have showed you.
Start putting some of these basics into action, and then start trying to figure out sneaky ways to get more people to sign up.
Do you want to see some of my secrets? Do you wantto see some of the secrets that I figured out from some of the top internet marketers?
See how I get Opt-in Subscribers to my list. Click HERE
Written by Jason Rushton