how to hack reality
out of 28
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How To Hack Reality
- 2. When I was a kid, we would go down to the corner ice cream shop and play video games.
- 3. They were the old kind. Very simple graphics, like Space Invaders, Asteroids, and Pac Man.
- 4. One kid had figured out some kind of "cheat."
- 5. Meaning if you moved your character around in a specific way, you would easily move from level to level without being eaten.
- 6. At first, we thought he was just "lucky," but later we learned what was up.
- 7. I used to have this job where we would use company cars when visiting clients.
- 8. Often times, these clients would all be in the same office building, working for different departments in this large company.
- 9. We would leave at the same time, but one of my colleagues would ALWAYS get there about five minutes ahead of me.
- 10. I'd always thought he was "lucky" and got green lights while I got red lights.
- 11. But he'd just figured out a faster way, through many side streets, where there were NO lights.
- 12. Often times being "lucky" just means knowing how to work the system the most efficiently to get what you want.
- 13. Once a scientist even did a study to find out the difference between "lucky" people and "unlucky" people.
- 14. He put them both through the exact same environment, but the "lucky" people did MUCH BETTER than the unlucky people.
- 15. So much that it was statistically significant. Meaning it wasn't really "luck" that was making the "lucky people" so much better. It was something else.
- 16. He later determined it was how they view the world.
- 17. They expect to see opportunities, so they do. When they see them, they aren't afraid to take action.
- 18. They look at the world with an attitude of a child, wondering what cool thing is going to happen next.
- 19. It's been said that what the thinker thinks, the prover proves. Meaning if you think you're unlucky, you will be.
- 20. But if you believe you are lucky, you will be.
- 21. Now, some of this goes WAY BEYOND what rational human science can understand.
- 22. However, when you realize that your subconscious mind sees WAY MORE stuff than you'll ever know, it kind of makes sense.
- 23. Imagine reaching into a box, filled with ping pong balls. There's a hundred white balls, and one red ball.
- 24. Ten people reach in a grab a ball.
- 25. If anybody is "lucky" they'll put out the red ball and win a stack of cash.
- 26. Being "lucky" really means fine tuning your mind-body system, and opening up to the intuition of the subconscious, so luck just happens to you naturally.
- 27. As within, so without.
- 28. mindpersuasion.com/luck-activator/
View more >