How To Make 2016 Your Best Year
Post on 16-Apr-2017
KNOW YOUR TECH
So many new products released never live up to the hype, but 2016s set to be a game changer you dont want to miss. The following upcoming products will impact your marketing efforts, so plan accordingly.
1. OCULUS RIFT As virtual reality becomes scaled and highly adopted, it will be seamlessly integrate digital imagery with the real world significantly impacting how you can engage customers
2. HOLOLENS Another dive into an alternate reality, Hololens by Microsoft brings the ability for an untethered experience. Focusing more on augmented reality, you can alter the existing world around you
3. WEARABLE TECH As the value of data exchanged between devices rises, more brands are rolling out products to tap its potential, enabling you to target people based on their daily habits.
4. NEW, IMPROVED SEARCH ENGINES
Already a hub of information, we can expect to see integrated search engines in our social networks, helping consumers reach more, find more, and do more in less time.
5. PERISCOPE Brought to us by Twitter, Persicope brings a way to live stream video at any time, just using our smartphone cameras. This app notifies followers , allowing for simple sharing.
6. SNAPCHAT Set to become a standard in marketing platforms, your snapchat consumers will digest content in real-time. Exclusive content with an expiration makes consumers feel more connected and unique.
Content marketing is 62% cheaper per lead than traditional outbound marketing. Stay on budget by focusing on the marketing channels that deliver the highest results
AMPLIFICATION B2B PAID ADVERTISING USAGE B2C PAID ADVERTISING USAGE
Search Engine Marketing
Print or other offline promotions
Traditional online banner ADS
Content Discovery Tools
0% 20% 40% 60% 80% 100%
67% 80% 84%
67% of senior marketers say visual assets are essential to communicating their brand stories, ranking photography and video as critical to their success
Snippets of content that progress along a plotline with beginning, middle and end. 80% of decision makers prefer to learn company information from a series of articles, rather than from advertising
Industry spokespeople who lead social conversations that drive global change and peer-to-peer business. 84% of worldwide marketing and communications professionals plan to launch influencer based programs in the next year
THINK BEYOND CONSUMERISM
Todays customers are sick of traditional advertising. Show them youre honest, supportive, and ready to help them change the world for the better.
58% 37% 60%
BE TRANSPARENT REWARD FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR
DISPLAY GREATER MEANING
of consumers better trust companies that produce video content.
of millennials are strongly motivated by wearable devices that reward them with loyalty points
60% of millennials say they chose to work for their current employers for a sense of purpose
Stay on top of the marketing trends from the get-go, and 2016 could be your banner year.
Powertraffick.com, forbes.com, nytimes.com, Linkedin.com, clickz.com, slideshare.net
I am a high-energy, confident professional with an infectious enthusiasm for technology. As a highly organized and friendly professional, received industry recognition and awards by winning various digital marketing activities for Coca-Cola in EFFIES and IAMAI awards for campaigns like Sprite Teen Till I Die and Facebook Feature Phone Campaign to increase recruitment and frequency for the brand among mobile phone users. Possess a strong technical background by completing B-Tech in computer systems and working as a programmer. My hobbies include watching Sci-Fi movies and reading books on business and digital marketing.
For more conversations