How to make halloween crafts for kids
out of 6
Post on 28-Jan-2018
- 1. How to Make Halloween Crafts for Kids
Learn how to make quick, fun crafts with your children for Halloween.
In this guide, make Dum Dum Pops ghosts and spiders!
- 2. Halloween Ghost pops - What you'll need: Dum Dums - Original Pops White dinner napkins, cheesecloth, or tissue paper Festive ribbon Black sharpie
- 3. How to make it:Take a 6" square of cheesecloth.
Place the Dum Dum Pop in the center of the 6" square and wrap the cheesecloth around the lollipop.
Secure the cloth with a short length of ribbon and tie in a bow.
Take a sharpie and draw a face on the "head."
That's it! Is this not one of the easiest Halloween crafts for kids?
- 4. Another easy Halloween craft for kidsScary Halloween spider pops - What you'll need: Dum Dums - Original Pops Black pipe cleaners Googly eyes Glue
- 5. How to make it:Take four black pipe cleaners, center over the lollipop to ensure the spider "legs" are even on either side. Wrap the pipe cleaners once around the base of the lollipop, creating four legs on either side. Bend the pipe cleaners to create the spider legs. Glue on the googly eyes to the black "body." You're done. Now you can enjoy these creepy-crawly treats! This Halloween kids craft is easy enough to make with a preschool class.
- 6. For more fun Halloween information, check out our site!
View more >