how to make your teaching interesting
Post on 18-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
HOW TO BE AN EFFECTIVE TEACHER- PART-I
HOW TO MAKE YOUR TEACHING INTERESTING 101 HOW TO MAKE YOUR TEACHING INTERESTING .The experience of a teacher can greatly enrich student community. A teacher must always recognize and extend appreciation to the students when they achieve their goals. A teacher always should willing to take risk to teach the children .Seek new ways and not let the fluid of frustration seep in to your teaching system. Play evaluating yourself and achieve your dream of being a best teacher. Instil in students confidence, courage and consistency. You can be a teacher whose perseverance becomes a harbinger of new ideas, new thoughts and changes.
1. A I M E
Have a greater - A I M E A- Ambition to be a teacher who is committed I - Interact with everyone and be knowledgeable M Manage situation with best of ability E- Evaluate your self.
2. P C O M L N T S I M E
As an effective teacher always compliment yourself as well your co- teachers more than above your students when have done something new and you feel they deserve your compliments
3. TEACHER IS A SECOND MOTHER
For a child Mother is everything for him/her when they are at home in the same breath they always look up to a teacher a second Mother in school who care for her all the time. so be a loving mother.
4. WEHRE YOU STAND
Mediocre Teacher Tells Good Teacher Explains Superior Teacher Demonstrates Great Teacher Inspires Be the one who inspires...
5. A GOOD TEAHER
Researchers say a good teacher is... 1. Affectionate 2. Smiling 3. Honest, Healthy and Helpful 4. Tolerant Patient Creative and Positive. 5. Curious
A GOOD TEAHER
6. Passionate 7. Imaginative 8. Resourceful 9. Reflective Committed 10. Humorous 11. Purposeful 12. Knowledgeable
6. TOP 10 TRAITS OF GOOD TEACHER
1. Ever willing to learn 2. Wants to be a Good teacher3. Good Communicator 4. Knowledgeable Uses humour 5. Positive attitude 6. Flexible Uses diverse 7. Uses new methods 8. Uncomforting Desire to make world better 9. Always creative10. Makes difference in students life.
7. A TEACHER MUST KNOW
Subjects and all the details the lesion that she is going to teach Students and their ability to learn her subjects and motivate WHAT she is going to teach WHOM she is going to teach- Age group WHEN to teach important points of her subjects.
8. A EFFETIVE TEACHER
Take Risks Form of Parenting Confident Gives confidence Eye Contact to make her subjects easily put across to students.Good Body Language that supports her teaching methodologySupports Energetic Balanced Listening TAsks feedback from students to make her teaching more effective
8. A EFFETIVE TEACHERPositive Attitude towards childrenAlert when needed Gets in Humorous to make atmosphere light Structured with best teaching methodology and class control.
9.A EFFECTIVE TEACHER KNOWS
When to start How the lesion could to be taughtWhen to complete- when to recapture after completing the lesson
10. A TEACHER WHO UNDERSTANDS
1 Recognize them as adults as well as children 1. Take Risks Form of Parenting 2. Teaches with Love for the students and subject learned better 3. Sufficient Preparation
10. A TEACHER WHO UNDERSTANDS 4 . Rehearse with Enthusiasm 5. Be the boss Visualize Success in her teaching carrier 6. Clarity Force Evidence will be found in her life as a teacher who motivates Be A Teacher who can make great impact on the society.THANK YOU