How to Stage Your Candlewood Lake Home for Sale
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONhttp://dlaemmerhirt.tumblr.com/post/93427535428/how-to-stage-your-candlewood-lake-home-for-sale http://candlewoodlakectrealestate.com/ - One factor for a quick selling is proper staging. Check out these helpful tips on how you can stage your Candlewood Lake home. Call me, Deborah Laemmerhirt now at 203-994-4297
- 1. How to Stage Your Candlewood Lake Home for Sale
- 2. One of the keys to a quick sale is proper staging. Successful staging can boost your Candlewood Lake homes appeal and increase your chances of selling.
- 3. The most important thing to remember when staging is to help potential buyers visualize themselves living in your home, and not picture you living in it. It is important to remove any personal touches and effects in the home.
- 4. The two areas that need the most staging are the bedrooms and bathrooms. Here are some important tips for staging your property.
- 5. Bedrooms Stage your bedroom to convey a feeling of comfort and relaxation. Stage your bedrooms to look spacious. Use soft, neutral tones for the paint, bedding, and window treatments Make the closets appear larger and more spacious, remove half your wardrobe. Dont leave it empty, though.
- 6. Minimize furniture. Leave the bed, a dresser, a bedside table, and lamp. Remove family and personal photos, clutter, and reading material Use new linens and throw pillows to make the room appear fresher Clean the windows, steam clean the carpets, and dust the shades
- 7. Bathrooms Buyers dont usually spend a lot of time in bathrooms, so make sure your bathroom creates a great first impression. Your bathrooms should be clean, fresh, and modern. Replace bathroom fixtures like faucets, towel rods, and light fixtures with new and modern-looking ones. Buy new and luxurious-looking towels that match your bathrooms color scheme. Layer the smaller towels over larger towels on the towel rack.
- 8. Clean the mold and dirt from shower doors and tiles. You can also add fresh grout to make the floor look new and fresh. Put a bouquet of fresh flowers in the bathroom before an open house. Add some candles, scented soaps, and other spa-related accessories in glass containers or baskets for extra appeal.
- 9. Another practical guideline for staging is to always think like a buyer. You can ask your real estate agent to walk through your Candlewood Lake home and give you suggestions on what to improve. Dont rely on your own taste and judgment. A different set of eyes can give you a fresh perspective on your home.
- 10. Call me, Deborah Laemmerhirt now at 203-994-4297 and let me assist you with everything you need to know about selling Candlewood Lake homes. My years of experience as a preeminent real estate professional in Ridgefield, Redding, Wilton, New Fairfield, Brookfield, Bridgewater, Roxbury, Washington, Weston, Westport, Southbury, Kent, Sherman, Easton, and Bethel, CT, combined with my dedication to providing the finest service will make it easier for you to find your dream home in Connecticut.
View more >