Hybrid-Cloud App Consuming External Services Sketches of Hybrid Cloud Apps using On-Premise Services…
Post on 27-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Hybrid-Cloud App Consuming External Services Sketches of Hybrid Cloud Apps using On-Premise Services
- Slide 2
- User Story Sketch Cloud CRM application users are employees of a company whose employee records are maintained in a SOR identity provider service and whose security policy is for this IdP DB to be on premise. Connectivity requirement for the App tier is modelled by a specialization of TOSCAs normative connects-to base relationshiptype. Requirements and capabilities on source & target nodes:TBD. External tier has no installation operation, nor layered model. Cloud app tier may have an installation script covering the details of a tunnel to the IdP service.
- Slide 3
- SugarCrmApp [SugarCRMApplication] SugarCrmDb [SugarCRMDatabase] ApacheWebServer [ApacheWebServer] MySql [MySQL] Externally connects to hosted on depends on VmApache [Server] VmMySql [Server] hosted on OsApache [OperatingSystem] OsMySql [OperatingSystem] hosted on WebTier [Tier] DbTier [Tier] PhpModule [ApachePHPModule] IdProviderTier [Tier] connects to Model with WebServer doing IdP check.
- Slide 4
- SugarCrmApp [SugarCRMApplication] SugarCrmDb [SugarCRMDatabase] ApacheWebServer [ApacheWebServer] MySql [MySQL] hosted on depends on VmApache [Server] VmMySql [Server] hosted on OsApache [OperatingSystem] OsMySql [OperatingSystem] hosted on WebTier [Tier] DbTier [Tier] PhpModule [ApachePHPModule] IdProviderTier [Tier] Externally connects to connects to Variant with App doing IdP check.
- Slide 5
- Externally connects to A subtype of base normative relationship type connects to Implicit that target node is already always on if reachable as required for security (TLS or other VPN style). Defined without installation operation on target node. Configure script & env variables for configure operation on source node-- sufficient? When lower level os/vm constraints exist on networking patterns, are these to be modeled as requirements on RelationshipType? E.g: useNat, useVPNoverPublicIP, etc. Directives for network configuration managers, controllers. QOS hints for SDN impl?
- Slide 6
- Questions & Discussion Virtual subnets creation and configuration are scriptable What are reasonable placements for these scripts? There is platform variability in underlying calls using virsh, brctl, tunctl, and many low level VM/OS management tools.
View more >
IDC MarketScape: Canadian Hybrid Cloud Services 2015 ... ?· ... Canadian Hybrid Cloud Services 2015…
May 2013 Janet Cloud Services SWIT3E –update. UK wide Cloud Services Framework – cloud and hybrid cloud services Sector agreements Microsoft/Google/Dropbox/Amazon-
IBM Expert Services for Hybrid Cloud-V2-MTAWBI Deployment Options that Meet Your Workload Requirements ... hybrid cloud provider for the enterprise. ... IBM Expert Services for Hybrid Cloud-V2-MTAWBI
Management in a Multi -Cloud World Cloud Strategy Portfolio of Cloud Services ... Hybrid cloud is a cloud computing ... Workday . PAAS . CloudFoundry, ...
Dell Hybrid Cloud System vLab Guide - Cloud Object Hybrid Cloud System vLab Guide ... Types of Cloud Computing Based upon the services offered, ... Compute Scale Unit ...