Hybrid-Cloud App Consuming External Services Sketches of Hybrid Cloud Apps using On-Premise Services…
out of 6
Post on 27-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Hybrid-Cloud App Consuming External Services Sketches of Hybrid Cloud Apps using On-Premise Services
- Slide 2
- User Story Sketch Cloud CRM application users are employees of a company whose employee records are maintained in a SOR identity provider service and whose security policy is for this IdP DB to be on premise. Connectivity requirement for the App tier is modelled by a specialization of TOSCAs normative connects-to base relationshiptype. Requirements and capabilities on source & target nodes:TBD. External tier has no installation operation, nor layered model. Cloud app tier may have an installation script covering the details of a tunnel to the IdP service.
- Slide 3
- SugarCrmApp [SugarCRMApplication] SugarCrmDb [SugarCRMDatabase] ApacheWebServer [ApacheWebServer] MySql [MySQL] Externally connects to hosted on depends on VmApache [Server] VmMySql [Server] hosted on OsApache [OperatingSystem] OsMySql [OperatingSystem] hosted on WebTier [Tier] DbTier [Tier] PhpModule [ApachePHPModule] IdProviderTier [Tier] connects to Model with WebServer doing IdP check.
- Slide 4
- SugarCrmApp [SugarCRMApplication] SugarCrmDb [SugarCRMDatabase] ApacheWebServer [ApacheWebServer] MySql [MySQL] hosted on depends on VmApache [Server] VmMySql [Server] hosted on OsApache [OperatingSystem] OsMySql [OperatingSystem] hosted on WebTier [Tier] DbTier [Tier] PhpModule [ApachePHPModule] IdProviderTier [Tier] Externally connects to connects to Variant with App doing IdP check.
- Slide 5
- Externally connects to A subtype of base normative relationship type connects to Implicit that target node is already always on if reachable as required for security (TLS or other VPN style). Defined without installation operation on target node. Configure script & env variables for configure operation on source node-- sufficient? When lower level os/vm constraints exist on networking patterns, are these to be modeled as requirements on RelationshipType? E.g: useNat, useVPNoverPublicIP, etc. Directives for network configuration managers, controllers. QOS hints for SDN impl?
- Slide 6
- Questions & Discussion Virtual subnets creation and configuration are scriptable What are reasonable placements for these scripts? There is platform variability in underlying calls using virsh, brctl, tunctl, and many low level VM/OS management tools.
View more >
Identity Management for Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Management for Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Environments Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Azure Active Directory Domain Services Mahesh Unnikrishnan ... modern app development. ... Hybrid with “Lift and Shift” my-app On-premise Linux System Linux System sssd Windows Server Active Directory Linux VM Linux VM sssd Azure
Sigma Group - services provider Sigma Group ... Hybrid Cloud Management Suite. ... security services…
HYBRID CLOUD COMPUTING - Dell EMC US nbsp;· technologies like mobile, Internet and cloud services, ... enhanced flexibility, ... proven connection between hybrid cloud computing
May 2013 Janet Cloud Services SWIT3E –update. UK wide Cloud Services Framework – cloud and hybrid cloud services Sector agreements Microsoft/Google/Dropbox/Amazon-
HYBRID CLOUD SERVICES - Computacenter enterprise cloud ... Hybrid Cloud Services Computacenter helps CIOs build, buy and ... service automation and orchestration.
AWS Storage Services for Hybrid Cloud - files. Storage Services for a Hybrid Cloud.AWS Storage Services for Hybrid Cloud . ... Hybrid architecture: how to move data to AWS? v ... Re-architecting for Growth .
Hybrid Cloud with IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack on Clouds on and off premise options via SoftLayer support ... Tenant Environment Hybrid Network Hybrid Network ... IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack ...
Cloud (educational apps) software services and the Data ... ?· Cloud (educational apps) software services…