imentor steve jobs
out of 33
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONiMentor Steve Jobs, 10 iLessons. How Steve Jobs has impacted my life.
- iMentor 10 iLESSONS FROM STEVE JOBS@coachbay @coachbay
- Steve Jobs has for years been my iMentor.I never met him and he didnt know me but I have spent a lot of time with him.
- Reading Many Books and Articles
- My iMentor has hada profound impacton the principles Iapply at work and at home.
- Do you want to spend therest of your life sellingsugared water or do youwant the chance to changethe world?- Steve Jobs when luring Pepsis John Sculley to join Apple.
- 10 iLessons from my iMentor, Steve Jobs. @coachbay
- iLesson #1: Follow Your Heart
- Follow Your HeartYour work is going to ll a large part of your life, and theonly way to be truly satised is to do what you believe isgreat work. And the only way to do great work is to lovewhat you do. If you havent found it yet, keep looking.Dont settle. @coachbay
- iLesson #2: Make a Dent in the Universe
- Make a Dent in the UniverseBeing the richest man in the cemetery doesnt matter tome Going to bed at night saying weve donesomething wonderful thats what matters to me. @coachbay
- iLesson #3: Think Dierent
- Think DierentKick start your brain. New ideas come from watchingsomething, talk to people, experimenting, askingquestions and getting out of the oce! @coachbay
- iLesson #4: Sell Dreams, Not Products
- Sell Dreams, Not ProductsYour customers dream of a happier and better life. Dontmove products. Enrich lives. @coachbay
- iLesson #5: Make Products For Yourself
- Make Products For YourselfWe think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didnt build theMac for anybody else. We built it for ourselves. We werethe group of people who were going to judge whether itwas great or not. We werent going to go out and domarket research. We just wanted to build the best thingwe could build. @coachbay
- iLesson #6: Say No to 1,000 Things
- Say No to 1,000 ThingsIts only by saying no that you can concentrate on thethings that are really important. @coachbay
- iLesson #7: Keep It Simple
- Keep It SimpleThats been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity.Simple can be harder than complex: You have to workhard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But itsworth it in the end because once you get there, you canmove mountains. @coachbay
- iLesson 8: Go For Excellence @coachbay
- Go For ExcellenceBe a yardstick of quality. Some people arent used to anenvironment where excellence is expected. @coachbay
- iLesson 9: Break The Rules @coachbay
- Break The RulesHeres to the crazy ones, the mists, the rebels, thetroublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes theones who see things dierently - theyre not fond ofrules because the ones who are crazy enough to thinkthat they can change the world, are the ones who do. @coachbay
- iLesson #10: You Only Live Once
- You Only Live OnceIf today were the last day of my life, would I want to dowhat I am about to do today? And whenever the answerhas been No for too many days in a row, I know I need tochange something. @coachbay
- Dont waste your time livingsomeone elses life.Stay hungry.Stay foolish.- Steve Jobs
- Thank You Steve!Its been anawesome ride!
- Photo Creditswww.allaboutstevejobs.com
- This presentation was created by Coach Bay www.coachbay.com
View more >