inking in powerpoint. introduction to inking santa fe school district v. jane doe arguments for...
Embed Size (px)
Inking in PowerPoint
Introduction to Inking
Santa Fe School District v. Jane Doe
• Arguments for Santa Fe • Arguments for Jane Doe
• Who did Confucius believe was responsible for setting a good example?
– What was the result from their good example?
• From page 150- Do you agree with the idea of reward based on merit? Why or why not?
Politicization of the Nomination Process
1. How was Warren Court a leading cause?
2. Bork Hearings: Another turning point?
3. Major factors impacting nomination today?
Powers of the Government
Central Dogma of Genetics
DNA RNA Protein
Osmosis in EggsGroup Starting Mass
(g)Change in Mass
Ancient Egyptian Culture
Most of what we know about Egyptian life comes from the paintings on the walls of tombs and temples as well as written records.
Hyperlink to word document
• Greece Worksheet
• Map identification
1. Control center2. Energy producer3. Protein synthesizer4. Storage5. Genetic material6. Waste disposal
A. DNAB. LysosomeC. MitochondriaD. NucleusE. RibosomeF. Vacuole
Pop-Quiz1. Who was one of the greatest
Pharaoh’s of the New Kingdom?
2. In 31 BC, Egypt became part of the _____________ Empire?
3. Which statement is true about Hatshepsut?
a. She has proclaimed herself a pharaoh
b. The empire fell apart during her reign
c. She was a military conquerord. She was the last pharaoh of
4. Thutmose III was all of the following except
a. A conquerorb. An educated manc. Unmerciful to the defeatedd. A great Pharaoh
5. Define regent
Darwin’s Theory of Natural Selection• Individual organisms differ; variation is heritable
• Organisms produce more offspring than can survive; they compete for limited resources
• Some variations are advantageous; individuals best suited to their environment survive and reproduce successfully
• Species alive today descent with modification from ancestral species that lived in the past
Reasons for Electoral College“The framers wanted the Electoral College to serve as a reliable gatekeeper, a richly endowed ‘nominating committee’ that would send the top vote-getters to the U.S. House for a final choice, without any reliance on the will of the general public. George Mason. . . ‘conceived it would be as unnatural to refer the choice of a proper character for chief Magistrate to the people, as it would, to refer a trial of colours to a blind man. The extent of the Country renders it impossible that the people can have the requisite capacity to judge.’”
Living vs. Non-living