itsmerocks pitch deck
Post on 16-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
ContactMichael [email protected] 13 2014
Your Personal Ubercloud™Storage And Security Force Multiplier
No Password Convenience with Security
Manages and Secures Your FilesAcross Multiple Cloud Accounts
Upload, Auto Sync and Backup Your Phone and Computers
Share or create your photos, videos, songs, and documents all right in your web browser or mobile device.
• Snowflake™ encryption• Zero knowledge service• Multiple Verification for
Recovery• Secure remote devices and
remotely wipe data• No File Upload Limit• Share Files and Directories• Encrypt eMails and chats
Each itsME! App Is As Individual As You Are and More Important always knows who You Are
Manage Life Style Data by Connecting Wearable Devices
What is it? It’s me, with no passwords to remember
What is it? It’s me, taking back control of my web stuff
What is it? It’s me, being a snowflake in the cloud
And No 2 Snowflakes are a like
it’s me, with all my web stuff organized The UberCloud™
Sharing, Collaborate and ManageWatch Video, Listen to Music, Encrypt Important Files Monitor Health
it’s me, with a healthier lifestyle
WHO IS IT’S ME?• To users, itsME! is a personal hassle-free life-style tool that
securely organizes private web stuff across multiple cloud services, social networks and other frequented websites.
• To cloud computing services, and websites, itsME! Is a value added SaaS giving providing their clients low cost ease of access, and real security.
• To brands and advertisers, itsME! Is a platform that encourages use and rewards customers by giving them back control of their web stuff privacy and security.
• itsME! Is a privately owned 4 person start up based in Las Vegas Nevada
Problems• Our lives are increasingly on the cloud• We are scattered across services• Our web stuff access is increasingly
complex (too many places) and open (no secure control)
• Ease of Access versus Security, what to do?• We are Password Overloaded• Low User adoption rates and User friction
with multifactor authentication security• Price for limited security to high
Solution• Create a new standard of access, verification and encryption• Use Actionable real time User biometric data • Do not confine verification to one biometric, or even just
biometrics • Provide single point access to favorite sites, services and new
secure personal data storage • Use “itsME! Cloud snowflake” technology to secure User data,
no two snowflakes the same • Offer Users a biometric Super-Cloud ecosystem to mange
security in other clouds, social networks and websites• Offer snowflake security as service to other websites• Manage all the User’s Web Stuff and secure communications• Keep it simple stupid!
Our Clients Are The Competition
• The itsME!App is being deployed not to compete with, but to add value to all current cloud services. Each cloud service client can keep their existing accounts inside the itsME! UberCloud™ for easier access, better authentication and data security, privacy, data and file exchanges between different cloud services.
• In 2013 there were 1.2 Billion global subscribers to cloud services. Projection for 2018 is 3.6 Billion.
• In the USA, Apple has 300 Million, Box 25 Million, Dropbox 300 Million, Google 200 Million, MicroSoft 250 Million and Others 175 Million
• File Bioencryption - No one• Cloud Isolated Encryption, Bioencryption-No One• Actionable Biometric Data Security- No One• Note: no other provider is also an identity (access) tool• Password Alternatives
– One ID; non-biometric– Slick Login; non-biometric / Google Acquisition– Biometric Wearable Manufactures
• itsME! Excels in 7 of a possible 10 consumer points• itsME! UberCloud is new innovation• itsME! Snowflake Storage is a new innovation
• Cloud Storage a Cheapening Commodity Give it away: • Provide Access and Sync client with third party cloud platforms
Dropbox, Box, Facebook and more; free where possible• Added valued Charges
– Anonymous Accounts – Encrypted SMS, eMailing, IM and Chat– No Password Management, one time enrollment and itsME!
Manages your logins – Snowflake security – Enhanced File Bioencryption – Internet of Things Integration – wearable device, yearly fee:
actionable health Data– Pay per View Entertainment– Music Store– Bandwidth Use – Floating Charge
• Biometric Encryption• Anonymous Accounts• Real time Communications
Encryption• Actionable lifestyle biometric
data access and management
Subscription 2 New
$100 US yr.
0.025% or 250Pay For
itsME!App Advanced FeaturesAnnual
Revenue at $125,000
Subscription 1 Hydrid $20 US yr.
Conversion 0.5% or 5,000Pay For itsME!App biometric authentication
file snowflake securityAnnual Revenue at $100,000
Year I Target 1 million + Free UsersAdvertising Revenue PPV at $1.25 per 1,000
8% Daily Utilization 80,000 impressions x 5 Pages 400,000 views Annual Ads Revenue at $182,500
Offer itsME! App. Traditional Plan : UberCloud for file management across Multiple Cloud Services And other Web stuff but no advanced security features
Proprietary Tech• Code for Video and Audio streaming from standard open source Cloud
Platforms;• Code and methods for “Snowflake” security; isolated encryption and
bioencryption of specified cloud data clusters belonging to a single user;• Code allowing for Zero server side retention of biometric keys; • Methods allowing for Multiple Biometric Key input for higher success in
verification;• Code for User Friendly cloud enterprise service for android OS mobile
application generator and user/client management, ZapApp;• noSQL/SQL hybrid cloud• Methods and code for bioencryption of file content;
Marketing Plan• Current Cloud Services Beta – 80,000+ users; 7% fully engaged • Current Users Acquired:
– Organically– Facebook
• Launch newest itsME!Ubercloud service• Develop the itsME!APP no password access application through a
crowdfunding campaign with unique lifestyle biometric device tie-ins
• Planning:– New Paid Facebook Campaign– Strategic Technology and User Base Partnerships
Vladimir Pekez [email protected]
Ivaylo Nikolov BSc, MScA.P. Computer Sciences
Dejan Martic BSc, MScA.P. Computer Sciences
Michael [email protected]