ivf clinic in india by india hospital tour
out of 6
Post on 16-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the best way to treat infertility Here the process of fertilization that takes place outside the females body It has been successful in helping the patients fight from any kind of infertility problems and has resulted in giving them a healthy child.
- 2. Step 1, with the help of ultrasound images, females ovulatory process in closely monitored Step 2, after examining the ovulatory process, she is given medicines called as fertility drugs. These medicines increase the production of eggs. Step 3, the effects of these medicines are seen. It determines that if the medicines have been successful in producing healthy eggs.
- 3. Step 4, females best quality egg and the males sperm are kept together in a laboratory setting. Sperm begins to fertilize the egg. Step 5, embryo is formed as a result of fertilization.
- 4. IVF procedure cost India comes as a competitive one. If compared to the cost of the same treatment in countries abroad, it is 50-60% lesser in India. Many of the patients have already benefitted from this low-cost treatment .
- 5. For Further queries http://indiahospitaltour.com/ivf/ivf-india.html Call us at +91 9029304141
View more >