jamia admission schedule 2013
Post on 07-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONJamia Milia Islamia Admission Schedule 2013This is the complete admission schedule of Jamia Milia Islamia University Delhi for Engineerng Aspirants.
TABLE II 53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014
Undergraduate courses of Faculty of Humanities & Languages, Social Sciences and Natural Sciences (Venue of Entrance Test: Department of Mathematics, JMI)
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 141
142 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 143
53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014
144 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014
Postgraduate Programmes of Faculty of Humanities & Languages, Social Sciences and Natural Sciences
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 145
146 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 147
53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014M. Phil and MSW/ HRM Programmes of Faculty of Humanities & Languages and Social Sciences (Venue of Entrance Test: Department of Mathematics, JMI)
148 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014M. Phil Programme of Faculty of Education
53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014
TABLE II 53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014Faculty of Education
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 149
TABLE II 53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
150 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014
NOTE: (1) All dates of admission schedule are subject to change if needed. (2) Application Form for admission to Part-time B.E. and Diploma Engineering courses will be accepted w.e.f. 09.09.2013 till the last date of acceptance as mentioned above. (3) Admission Schedule of the Waitlisted Candidates will be notified along with the Main Selection List. Waitlisted candidates will have to report to the concerned offices in person for their registration on the dates mentioned in their respective waiting lists. Admissions to such candidates will be granted subject to vacancy. (4) Candidates are advised to personally check the admission lists on the notice boards of Faculty of Engineering & Technology and Jamia Polytechnic (for Diploma Engineering courses) on the above mentioned dates. The results will also be available on the Jamia website (http://jmi.ac.in). No correspondence will be made in this respect.
* The applicants for M. Tech./M.Sc. (Electronics) are required to submit their mark sheets of qualifying examinations latest by July 19, 2013 till 12.00 noon in the Office of the Dean, failing which their candidature will not be considered for admission to the respective course.
** The Hard Copy of the online submitted e form must reach the Office of Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, on or before 07.05.2013, otherwise the candidature of the such applicant will not be considered. The facility of online submission of e form would be made available only to the applicants of the regular programmes.
TABLE II 53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014Faculty of Law (Venue of Entrance Test: Department of Mathematics, JMI)
TABLE II 53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 151
53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014Undergraduate & Certificate/ Diploma Programmes FACULTY OF FINE ARTS
152 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014
53(iii) ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014Postgraduate Programmes Faculty of Fine Arts
Lunch break will be observed on Fridays between 12:00 Noon to 2:30p.m and other working days between 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014Faculty of Dentistry
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 153
53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 20132014(AJK MASS COMMUNICATION RESEARCH CENTRE, JMI)
154 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014
Venue of Entrance Test: # Department of Mathematics, New Teaching Block, & New Science Block, F/o Natural Sciences, JMI M.A. Mass Communication Venue of Entrance Test: *AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, JMI 1. M.A. Convergent Journalism, 2. M.A. Development Communication 3. M.A. Visual Effects & Animation 4. P.G. Diploma in Broadcast Technology, 5. P.G. Diploma in Still Photography & Visual Communication, 6. P.G. Diploma in Acting
53. ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-2014(TEACHING/ RESEARCH CENTRES)#
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 155
156 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014
PROSPECTUS 2013-2014 157
54. RECOGNIZED COURSES OF ARABIC MADRASAS/INSTITUTIONS(1) The following courses, with English of Senior School Certificate (10+2)/Intermediate standard, have been recognized for purposes of admission to the B.A. (Pass/Hons.) Ist year courses:1 Fazil-e-Adab of Lucknow University 2 Dabeer Kamil of Lucknow University 3 Alimiat of Darul Uloom Nadvatul Ulema, Lucknow 4 Fazeelat of Madarstul Islah, Saraimir, Azamgarh 5 Alimiat of Jamiatul Falah, Bilariaganj, Azamgarh 6 Alimiat of Jamiatur Rashad, Azamgarh 7 Fazil of West Bengal Madrasa Education Board, Calcutta 8 Alimiat of Bihar State Madrasa Edcaction Board, Patna 9 Alimiat of Darnl Uloom, Tajul Masajid, Bhopal 10 Alimiat of Jamia Darus Salam, Oomerabad (Tamil Nadu) 11 Alimiat of Jamia Serajul Uloom, AI Salafiah, Jhanda Nagar, Nepal 12 Alimiat of Jamia Islamia Kashiful Uloom, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 13 Alimiat of Al-Jamiatus Salafiah (Markazi Darul Uloom), Reori Talab, Varanasi 14 Alimiat of Jamia Syed Nazir Hussain Muhaddis, Phatak Habash Khan, Delhi 15 Alimiat of Jamia Alia Arabia, Mau Nath Bhanjan, (U.P.) 16 Alimiat of Al-Jamiatul Islamia, Tilkhana, Sidharth Nagar, Basti (U.P.) 17 Fazilat of Madrasa Riyazul Uloom, Urdu Bazar, Jama Masjid, Delhi 18 Fazilat of Jamiatus Salehat, Rampur (U.P.) 19 Fazilat of Jamia Islamia, Sanabil, New Delhi 20 Fazilat of Jamia Mohammadia, PO Box 144, Melegaon (Maharashtra) 21 Fazilat of Calcutta Madrasah College, Calcutta 22 Fazilat of Darul Uloom Ashrafia Misbahul Uloom Mubarkpur, Azamgarh 23 Alim, U.P. Madrasa Education Board, Lucknow, (U.P.) 24 Alimiat of Jamia Ibn Taimiya, Champaran-Pin 845312, Bihar 25 Almiat of Noorul Islam Educational Society, Niswan, Lucknow 26 Fazilat of Jamia Darus Salam Malerkotla, Punjab 27 Alim of Tauheed Education Trust, Kishanganj, Bihar. 28 Alimiah of Jamia Misbahul Uloom, Siddharth Nagar, (U. P.) 29 Alim of Darul Uloom Al-Islamia, Basti (U.P.) 30 Almiat of Darul Uloom Ahmadia Salafia, Darbhanga, Bihar. 31. Shahadatul Ikhtisas of Al-Mahadul Aali Al-Islami, Hyderabad 32. Fazilat of Al-Jamia Al-Islamia Darul-Uloom, Maunath Bhanjan (U.P.) 33. Fazilat of Al-Madrasatul Islamia, Raghonagar, Bhavara, Madhubani (Bihar) 34. Moulavi Fazil Saqafi of Markazu Ssaquafthi Ssunniyya, Karanthur Khozhikode, Kerala. 35. Alimiat of Jamia Syed Ahmad Shaheed, Malihabad, Lucknow (U.P.) 36. Alimiat of Darul Uloom Alimia, Jamda Shahi, Basti (U.P.) 37. Aliya of Darul Hoda Islamic Academy, Kerala 38. Fazilat of Al-Mahadul Islamia As-Salafi, Richa Bareilly (U.P.) 39. Alimiat of Darul Uloom Warsia, Vishal Khand - 4, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (U.P.) 40. Fazilat of Bhado Jamia Islahul Muslemeen, Malda, West Bengal. 41. Fazilat of Jamiatulbanat Almuslimat, Sambhal Road, Moradabad (U.P.) 42. Alimiat of Jamia Islamia Muzaffarpur, Azamgarh, (U.P.) 43. Aali of Jamea-tul-Hidaya, Jaipur (Rajasthan) 44. Alimiat of Jamiatul Banat Al-Islamia, Abul Fazal Enclave II, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 25 45. Alimiat of Al-Jamiatul Islamia, Sant Kabir Nagar, (U.P.) 46. Alimiat of Jamia Islamia, Chowk Bazar, Bhatkal, (Karnatka) 47. Fazilat of Jamia Islamia Noor Bagh, Kausa, Thane, Mumbai (Maharashtra) (2) The Graduates of the following Madrasas, having passed the Examination in English of Senior School Certificate/ Intermediate standard from Jamia Millia Islamia or any recognized University or Board separately, may be admitted to B.A. (Pass/Hons.) Ist year course: 1 Darul Uloom, Deoband 2 Madras-i-Alia, Calcutta 3 Madrasa-i-Alia, Fatehpuri, Delhi 4 Madrasa Mazahirul Uloom, Saharanpur 5 Madrastul Uloom Husain Bakhsh, Delhi 6 Alimiat of Jame-ul-Uloom Furquania, Rampur, U.P. 7 Alimiat of Jamia Islamia, Sanabil, Opp. Kalindi Kunj, New Delhi 8 Alimiat of Jamiatus Salehat, Rampur, U.P. 9 Fazil of Madrasa Aminia, Kashmiri Gate, Delhi 10 Alimiat of Kashafia Educational & Preaching Centre, Banihal, Kashmir 11 Alimat of Madarsa Rizul Uloom, Jama Masjid, Delhi. 12 Almiat of Jamia Asaria, Darul Hadees, Mau Nath Bhanjan (U.P) 13 14 15 16 17 18 19. 20. Alim of Jamia Arabic Shamsul Uloom, Shahdara, Delhi-32. Almiat/Fazilat of Jamiatul-Taiyebat, Kanpur, Almiat of Jamia Sirajul Uloom, Bondihar, Ganda (U.P) Almiat of AI-Jamiah-AI-Islamia,Khairul Uloom, Domaria Ganj, Sidharta Nagar (U.P) Almiat of Jamiatul Banat, Gaya (Bihar) Fazilat of Jamia Ahsanul Banat, Moradabad (UP) Alimiat of Jamia Mohammadia, Maligaon, Nasik, (Maharashtra) Fazilat of Jamia Husainia Arabia, Raigad, (Maharashtra)
Such other Madarsas as may be recognised by the Jamia from time to time. (3) The graduates of the Madrass recognised by the Jamia and listed under item (2) above may be permitted to appear as private candidates only at the English Examination of Jamia Senior School Certificate (10+2) scheme. (4) Adib Kamil of Jamia Urdu, Aligarh, having passed English of B.A. standard from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh or any other University separately has been recognized for admission to the M.A. Urdu Course. (5) SANVI Certificate of Jamiatul Hidaya, Jaipur Equivalent to Sr. School Certificate (Class X) of Jamia Millia Islamia for admission to XI Class in all streams and for appearing in the Entrance Test of Jamias Diploma Engineering courses.
158 PROSPECTUS 2013-2014
55. IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERSExtn. No. Jamia Millia Islamia EPABX Nos. Prof. G.P. Sharma, Dean, Faculty of Humanities and Languages Prof. Khan Masood Ahmad, Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences Prof. Khalil Ahmad, Dean, Faculty of Natural Sciences Prof. Aejaz Masih, Dean, Faculty of Education Prof. Khalid Moin, Dean,