jump start your business with grant
out of 21
Post on 14-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONJump Start Your Business With Grant by Bugs Tan on the 15th Dec 2009 at Plug & Play Kuala Lumpur
- 1. Jumpstart your Business with Cradle Grants! 15 th December 2009 Plug & Play Technology Garden, Mid Valley City KL Sharing by Bugs Tan
- 2. About Uncle Bugs A LOVE BUG... Name : Bugs Tan Age : 49 years old Nationality : Malaysian M status : Happily Married Children : 2 Young Inventors Profession : Inventor / Author Nos. of Inventions : Filed 15 inventions to his name. Other talents : Adjunct Lecturer, Facilitator and Thinker Sports : Former National Cricket Player
- 3. Winner - National Innovation Award Mr. Bugs Tan receiving the Award from the Prime Minister
- Mr. Bugs Tan Receiving the Award in Mumbai INDIA
- 5. National Industrial Design Award
- Bugs Tan receiving the Award from the Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affair
- National Inventor Award Multi-locking Pulley MOSTI Malaysia 2000
- Short listed National Inventor Award MOSTI Malaysia 2001
- Silver Medal Multi-locking Pulley Switzerland 2001
- Silver Medal Extruded Alum Coupling ITEX Malaysia 2002
- Bronze Medal Light Weight Grating ITEX Malaysia 2002
- Bronze Medal Multi-locking Pulley S&T Malaysia 2003
- Nominated SMI Award Innovator / Entrepreneur SMI Malaysia 2004
- National Innovator Award Lite-walk Grating System MOSTI Malaysia 2007
- Int Excellent Innovation Award Bugs Tan Indira Institues INDIA 2009
- Industrial Design Award Lite-walk Grating Ssytem MyIPO Malaysia 2009
- 7. Pulley Coupling Chiller Can Singing Donation Box Drugs Mixer Out Door Air-cooler Katapila Track Machine Fan Filta Combo Spoon Grating panels Vibrating Earring Animations Invention Workbooks Stories For Kids Bugs Range of Inventions
- 8. Evaporative Air Cooler AIRBOND SDN BHD www.airbond.com.my
- Low Investment
- Energy Saving
- Environmental Friendly
- Easy Maintenance
- 9. Application: Industrial Application Printing, Packaging, Food processing, Textiles, Garments, Plastic injection, Die-casting, Spray coating, Machining, Fabrication, Rubber processing, Greenhouse, Farming, Flower, etc . Public Area Application Petrol Station, Bus Station, Community Hall, Canteen, Flea-Market, Outdoor Function, Sport Complex, School Hall, Basement Car Park, Public Toilet, etc . All Copy Rights Reserved Airbond 2009 TM
- 10. TV Cartoon Breaker 10 episodes of one minute each. In each episode Amelia will stumbled across a problem she encountered at home or in school. She will then give it a thought to find ways to solve it. Once she has conceptualized an idea, she will say "I've got an idea". She will then create a new gadget to solve that particular problem.
- 11. How to be Creative ?
- Lets examine.
- 12. Secret of a Successful Inventor
- Mind is the forerunner
- of all Inventions - Bugs Tan
- 13. Turning Ideas Into Innovations Turning Ideas Into Innovations
- 14. Step 1 - Start by conceptualizing an Idea
- This world is not a perfect place.
- There is so many things you can create to make life better.
- Being observant is the starting point
- Look at things around you at home, work or play.
- There should be something you can invent.
- 15. Step 2 Check Your Idea 1. Is your idea new? 2. What does your friends think about your new idea? 3. Do you think you can make a working model? 4. Do you have the money to spend on this project? 5. Do you have the time to work on this project? 6. Are you able to get help for this project? 7. Do you know who are your customers? 8. Are you sure they will buy your product? 9. Do you know the cost to manufacture this product? 10. Are you sure you can make a good margin? Turning Ideas Into Innovations
- 16. Step 3 - Raise fund for your Project
- Raise fund by applying a CIP 150 grant
- Or, use your own fund
- 17. Step 4 - Make a Prototype / Working Model
- Create a working model to see if it works.
- 18. Step 5 - Filing a Patent
- Filing a patent gives you the rights over your idea for 20 years.
- However, it will be a waste of effort and money if your product cannot sell.
- The first person to file a patent is the rightful owner to that idea.
- 19. Step 6 Do a Valuation for Your Invention
- It puts a price on your new invention
- Its a tool to bring potential investor to the discussion table
- It allows your potential investor to understand your invention
- 20. Step 7 - Commercialization Route to Commercialization 2. Licensing Earn Royalty through Licensing 1. Sell off your Invention Sell your IP out-right 4. Seek investors Family members Friends Angels / VCs 3. Seek Synergy Partners JV with Entrepreneur
- by yourself
- Self funding
- Apply a CIP 500 grant
- 21. Mobile 013- 388 7800 Blog www.uncle-bugs.blogspot.com Email [email_address] Website www.bugstan.com Terima kasih!
View more >
DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN JUMP START TEMPLATE ?· DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN JUMP START TEMPLATE Introduction…
Www.facebook.com/AllProTour. Ambit Energy Jump Start Training Ambit Energy Jump Start Training Jump Start Training Get a jump on your Financial Freedom