jumpseat pitch deck
Embed Size (px)
Training & Support. Simplified.
JumpSeat delivers hands-on learning & support on top of
your existing enterprise web-applications.
(without touching your code!)
Where is the value?
a Gamechanger.Peter Coffee VP strategic research, Salesforce
JumpSeat was founded in late 2014 by a group of ECM veterans that wanted to address the huge gap between successfully implementing a technology product, and having it successfully adopted by organizations and end users.
Christian Dendy CDO
Trevor Dell CTO
Mike Priest CEO
Enterprise software is always changing
- Feature rich = complex - Configurable = complex + training - Open-source = complex + training + support - Customizable = complex + training + support - Integrated = (complex + training + support) x
Work environments are changing
- Geographical diverse workforces - Agile, project based teams - BYOD environments - Flexible hours
But training hasn’t kept pace…80% of support is not at the moment of need, and relies on simulated examples:
• Classroom training = expensive, out of context
• Knowledge manuals = static, out of context
• Video tutorials = expensive, time consuming
• Simulated training = expensive, out of context
Workers can’t learn fast enough to be efficient
0 25 50 75 100
When CLO’s were asked if their people were growing (learning) fast enough to keep up with the needs of business, 77% disagreed.
Support desks are expensive and are hard to scale
The average cost of a call when the user
calls the help desk is equal to $25 USD*
An average user calls the help desk 1.25 times per month*
70% of knowledge is lost within the first 24 hours of training
0% 25% 50% 75% 100%
Current on-boarding procedures are expensive and out of touch
70% of on-boarding procedures rely on printed manuals or in-person training
30% of on-boarding processes take more
than 30 days to complete.
JumpSeat can be placed over the top of any web-based
(but we are focusing on what we know best…)
The Enterprise Content management market is
expected to double in the next five years: from 24 to
60 billion USD.
The Learning Management (LMS) market is projected to grow from
5 to 11 billion USD by 2020.
• Reseller and VAR relationships
• B2B market strategy(box software solutions)
• Enable professionals to sell our product for us
• Consulting for customizations/guides
• Subscription sales
• Premium support agreements (SLA)
• Technology/partner conferences
• Targeted solution campaigns
• Thought leadership
Channels Pricing Content & Advertising
Organizations using JumpSeat
21st Century Learning & Support
- Step-by-step task guidance- In-context learning - Available at the time of need - Learn-by-doing (while being productive) - No simulations (real use cases) - Real-time user feedback
Track User Progress and Compliance
- Topical learning pathways (courses)- Role-based learning
- Track user progress- Report on user compliance
- Track overall guide usage
Pick. Describe. Display.
- Easy point-and-click guide creation - Rich media support - Guide branching - Examination options - Promote new features and processes - Plus many more…
Hands-on experience is the crucible where knowledge is learned
Hands-on learning reduces the time to
proficiency by upwards of 50%*
On-demand learning adds a $8,640
productivity bonus to each employee.**