kaunas meeting (lithuania) - primary school activities
out of 12
Post on 28-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONComenius Dive in the Sky
- Dive in the sky. Meeting in kaunas. activities for priMary school stuDents.
- During the meeting, primary students from Turkey, Portugal and Lithuania had opportunities to participated in different activities, which promoted to learn astronomy. Firstly, they saw the performance The solar system.
- All preparations and decorations were made by Lithuanian students. They made eight planets, the sun and the moon by themselfs.
- The performance was very interesting. All students could move like planets . They were very happy.
- While teachers and secondary students participated in a conference, primary pupils had a lot of activities. Felting celestial bodies from wool was exciting activity. Portugal girls liked it very much. They made the beautiful sun.
- The next activity was folding from paper. Students made aliens. Lithuanian student Dovydas showed how to make the alien.
- Lately we all became scientists. We saw a short film about the solar system.
- We were making craters like in the Moon.
- We tried to be astronauts. We launched a rocket. The kids were interested.
- Our solar system. We imitated the solar system.
- We made the sun and stars from clay.
- We drank tea and had very good time! Everyone was happy !