lcd projector set up instructions so, you want to set up the lcd projector, but you’re unsure...
Post on 23-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- LCD Projector Set Up Instructions So, you want to set up the LCD projector, but youre unsure where to start? Just follow these instructions
- Slide 2
- Make sure that you have the following items: LCD Projector 25 foot S-Video cable Power cord
- Slide 3
- Plug the power cord and S-Video cable into the projector.
- Slide 4
- Plug power cord into an outlet.
- Slide 5
- Plug S-Video cable into computer, above the monitor cable.
- Slide 6
- Turn on projector, press the Power button, and wait for the light to turn green.
- Slide 7
- Press the S-Video button, and wait for that light to turn green. (If it doesnt let you light up the S-Video button, thats okay. Its probably just warming up. Give it some time, and then hit it again.)
- Slide 8
- You should have a projected image identical to your monitor desktop. If not, see Troubleshooting.
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- On any blank spot on your computer desktop, right-click with your mouse. In the small menu that appears, go to Properties.
- Slide 11
- Go to Settings.
- Slide 12
- Click Advanced.
- Slide 13
- Click Displays.
- Slide 14
- You will see a red button over the TV icon. Click this, making it green.
- Slide 15
- The computer will ask you if you wish to keep the new settings. Answer yes.
- Slide 16
- The projector should now show the same images as your computer monitor.
View more >