learn cloud computing at amc square learning
out of 8
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Cloud Computing refers to both the applications delivered as services over the Internet and the hardware and systems software in the datacenters that provide those services. The services themselves have long been referred to as Software as a Service (SaaS). The datacenter hardware and software is what we will call a Cloud. Learn Cloud Computing at AMC Square Learning
- 2. What is cloud ? Software and hardware to operate datacenters Public cloud: cloud used to provide utility computing Amazon EC2: Amazon datacenters, Xen, EC2 APIs and administrative interface Google AppEngine: Google data center, GFS, AppEngine APIs, administrative interface Batch processing software's: Map Reduce, Hadoop, Pig, Dryad Private cloud: datacenters, not available for rental How about the academic clouds? Protected clouds
- 3. The illusion of infinite computing resources available on demand, thereby eliminating the need for Cloud Computing users to plan far ahead for provisioning. The elimination of an up-front commitment by Cloud users, thereby allowing companies to start small and increase hardware resources only when there is an increase in their needs. The ability to pay for use of computing resources on a short-term basis as needed (e.g., processors by the hour and storage by the day) and release them as needed, thereby rewarding conservation by letting machines and storage go when they are no longer useful. WHAT IS NEW IN CLOUD COMPUTING
- 4. Cloud Structure
- 5. USES Helps to use applications without installations. Access the personal files and data from any computer with internet access. This technology allows much more efficient computation by centralizing storage, memory and processing .
- 6. Cloud Components
- 7. Future of Cloud Computing In a May 2008 report, Merrill Lynch estimated that 12% of the worldwide software market would go to the cloud in that period. IBM said it would spend $360 million to build a cloud computing data center in Research Triangle Park, N.C., bringing to nine its total of cloud computing centers worldwide. Dell CEO Michael Dell says. "Now it's a several-hundred-million-dollar business, and it will be a billion-dollar business in a couple of yearsit's on a tear." Microsoft, has made cloud computing one of five priorities for fiscal 2009, according to a recent memo from CEO Steve Ballmer.
- 8. Thank you
View more >
The Contest Problem Book VIII - MatikZone The Contest Problem Book VIII 2005 AMC 10B ... 2007 AMC 10A Solutions ... that a student will learn the answers before taking the contest. The AMC contests have
INSTALLATION AND OPERATION ?· INSTALLATION AND OPERATION MANUAL MIXER AMPLIFIERS AMC+30 AMC+60 AMC+120 AMC+250 AMC+ SERIES. ... 115 V. FUSE T4AH 250V Audio Amplifier Model: AMC+120 Rated Value: