Learn useful expressions: look at the pictures and click on the sentences to listen to them.
out of 7
Post on 18-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Learn useful expressions: look at the pictures and click on the sentences to listen to them.
- Slide 3
- Come in, please !Open your books. Raise your hand to give an answer. Shut your books. Dont chat. Be quiet.Listen to me. 46 1 Learn what the teacher says. Sit down. 2 3 5
- Slide 4
- Learn what the pupil says. May / Can I sharpen my pencil, please ? It is too bright in here. Could you pull down (=close) the blinds, please? 9 1414 Can I read, sir? Excuse-me, I cant see. Could you step aside, please? Ive left my copybook in my locker. Can I go and get it? 1 4 5
- Slide 5
- Can I turn the lights on / off, please? May/ Can I put this  in the bin, please? May / Can I empty my pencil sharpener? I need a tissue. Has anybody got one? 7 8 13 18
- Slide 6
- Can I open/ close the window, please? I didnt get it. Could you play it again, please? I know. Can I answer? I cant see the board. Could you switch on the lights, please? 1616 1515 11 1717
- Slide 7
- Ive forgotten my French book. Can I share with somebody? I havent finished my exercise. I need more time. I cant hear a thing. Could you speak up, please? I dont know that word. What does it mean ? Ive left my pencil box at home. Can anybody lend me a pen? 610 12 2 3
- Slide 8
- Slideshow created by Mrs Sailly Collge Marcel Marceron (27) Acadmie de Rouen August 2011
View more >
Shopping Game By Brian Carruthers. Look at the pictures below for one minute and try to memorise them.
Learn over 250 useful business words and expressions ... ?· “Learn 250 useful business English words and expressions. ... Learn over 250 useful business words and expressions! ... Mobil cihazlar üzerinden ...
viewSongs/ Pictures. During this invitation, I’d like to invite you to listen/watch the songs on YouTube and also look at the pictures. While watching think about these ...
Stop! Look! Listen! Think! - LearnEnglish Kids Look! Listen! Think! 1. Match them up! Draw a line to match the picture and the word. listen stop think look 2. Fill it in! Look at the pictures.
Look at the pictures, match them with the correct verbs ... ??Web viewLook at the pictures, match them with the correct verbs ans make singular or plural sentences using Simple Past Passive Voice. Pay attention! Some of them ...
Writing Expressions and Equations. Translating phrases and sentences To translate verbal phrases and sentences into expressions and equations, look for.
Emotive descriptions: EXAMPLE Task sheet Look at the pictures. Choose from the list some adjectives to describe the picture. Use them in full sentences.
Listen to the text and find B) C) Look at the picture and ...Listen to the text and find the correct…