Let's go shopping katherin rodríguez
out of 5
Post on 08-Aug-2015
- 1. UNIVERSIDAD ESPECIALIZADA DE LAS AMRICAS ENGLISH I MODULE 1 LETS GO SHOPPING
- 2. FOOD Cherries Salmon Pork Yogurt Pineapple Tuna Duck Butter Lemons Crab Turkey Dairy FruitSeafoodMeat and poultry
- 3. USE OF COUNTABLE AND UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS
- COUNTABLE / UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS
- In connection withmuch/manypeople often speak of countable nounsanduncountable nouns .
- Countable nounshave a singular and a plural form. In plural, these nouns canbe used with a number (that's why they are called 'countable nouns'). Countable nouns takemany .Example:100 friends manyfriends
- Uncountable nounscan only be used in singular. These nouns cannot be used with a number (that's why they are called 'uncountable nouns'). Uncountable nouns takemuch .Example:100 money muchmoney
- Note:Of course you can count money but then you would name the currency and say that you have got 5euro (but not 5money).
- 4. COUNTABLE AND UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS
- 5. HOWMUCH/HOW MANY FOR EXAMPLE: HOW MANY CUPS OF COFFEE DO YOU DRINK? HOW MANY ....? = COUNTABLE NOUNS FOR EXAMPLE: HOW MUCH COFFEE DO YOU DRINK? HOW MUCH ....? = UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS
View more >
Readers- Let's Chant, Let's Sing 1-6- Let's Go Picture ?· Let's Go Third Edition Combined Student Book…
Let's Go Course Leaflet FINAL - ?· Nivel La ventaja DynEd Caracteristicas Let’s Go Let's Go construye…
Android - Project Green basket Android Application * Let's you do your grocery shopping location based. * Let's you decide to go to the closest grocery.
Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight: An African t Let's Go to the Dogs... · Don't Let's Go to the Dogs…