linkedin custom app universe
out of 23
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. LinkedIn Custom Apps Introduction & Possibilities
- 2. Connect the worlds professionals to make them more productive and successful Our Mission
- 3. 9.8M+ Canada 102M+ USA 17M Brazil 15.8M UK 26M+ India 4.8M+ China 5.8M+ Australia 1.2M Singapore 3.2M+ Indonesia 2.4M+ Philippines 1M+ Japan 3.1M+ South Africa 820k Korea 1.7M+ Malaysia >2 New Members per second 54M+ Members in APAC 300M+ Members worldwide Source: LinkedIn Internal Data Mar 2014 850k Thailand 720k Vietnam
- 4. WHY APIs?
- 5. LinkedIn.com cannot be modified in any way But we still possess a rich member base Brands constantly seek to deliver out of the box experiences that require custom environments
- 6. LinkedIn APIs allow brands to reach out to these members and deliver experiences within custom environments
- 7. Leverage Member Profile Data
- 8. Audi - Career Moments - http://audia3careermoments.com.au/ Objective Audi targeted members who have achieved success. The execution invites a member to share career moments that changed their lives. Leveraging the LinkedIn APIs, members can explore their career history and share the key moment that defined them. How it works The user signs into the property with their LinkedIn id. The property adds a layer of customisation by asking the member to select the colour of the car and the soundtrack they would like to drive to. The member is then driven down memory lane in the Audi passing by defining career moments. At the end of the drive, the member is asked to share the moment that defined his/her career. The user is also encouraged to invite other connections to this property or simply download the product brochure.
- 9. 10X Viral Reach via Earned Media Members were targeted using Spotlight Ads & Sponsored Updates Once on the property they were asked to Log in with LinkedIn The Member signs in and allows the application to access his/her profile and network The member interacts with the property An InMail goes out to the connections s/he invited An update goes out to the network Audi - Career Moments - http://audia3careermoments.com.au/
- 10. Tata Zest www.TataMotorsZest.com Objective Create an interesting property to reach out and connect with audiences highlighting the fact that the Tata Zest has 4 years of passion, design and research and development. How it works The user signs in with their LinkedIn profile and the application uses their profile information to walk them through their own career path from 4 years ago with Tata Zests features showing up in parallel.
- 11. Open University - http://www.getawesome.com.au/career-cloud/ Objective Open University wanted a property that celebrated the users past and at the same time made them ask themselves about what comes next. How it works This property delves into the users profile utilising data from it to create a timeline in the form of a cloud. S/he is then presented with courses that are aimed at progressing their career. These courses are derived from data pulled from the users profile.
- 12. Leverage Member Networks
- 13. HCL Relationship Beyond The Contract http://rbtc.hcltech.com/ Objective HCLs core philosophy is taking the Relationship Beyond the Contract wherein their employees and clients are much more than agreements on a piece of paper. How it works The property has a heavy emotional element represented by the video. Users can then log in and send Contracts to either connections who are alumni, clients or colleagues who are then invited to participate in the same experience. The connections then receive a message in their inboxes leading them to the page featuring their personalised contracts.
- 14. HCL Relationship Beyond The Contract http://rbtc.hcltech.com/ Example
- 15. Starwood Preferred Guest Program Objective Starwood wanted to reach out to an elite audience and ask them to sign up for their Preferred Guest Program. They also wanted the property to have a viral layer. How it works The user signs up for the Starwood Preferred Guest Program. After this, s/he is asked to invite his/her connections with a promise of being incentivised for it. The user then logs in with his/her LinkedIn account, selects connections that s/he would like to invite and then sends out an invite to them. They connections receive an invite, come to the page and go through the sign up and share process themselves.
- 16. Objective Tourism Australia wanted to generate buzz and educate potential audiences on LinkedIn about Australia as a tourist destination. How it works The member signs in with LinkedIn Nominate yourself or your connections Select a location you would like to go to or send your connections to along with a reason Share with network Users with the most nominations win Tourism Australia Who Deserves a Break in Oz www.WhoDeservesABreakInOz.com
- 17. Tourism Australia Who Deserves a Break in Oz 2 www.WhoDeservesABreakInOz.com
- 18. Objective Van Heusen wanted to reach out to professionals and highlight the importance of dressing well at work. How it works The member signs in with LinkedIn Sign In with LinkedIn Nominate your connections Select the style you would attribute to your connection The connection gets a notification about the nomination An update goes to the stream creating a viral effect Van Heusen Most Fashionable Professionals www.FashionableProfessionals.com
- 19. Van Heusen Most Fashionable Professionals 2 www.VHMFP.com
- 20. Personalise Experience, Drive Content and Amplify Social Actions
- 21. Lenovo www.ThinkConversations.com Objective Lenovo wanted to reach out to their intended audiences and create a space for similar minds to connect and consume relevant content. How it works The user signs into the property with their LinkedIn id. Various LinkedIn powered modules make the property social in nature. This also makes the content extremely viral and easy to consume and share. The API layer also adds a layer of personalisation to the property, allowing users to discover content easily.
- 22. IBM www.IndiaOnward.com Objective IBM wanted to leverage all the content their experts had created and continue doing so. They wanted a platform that was powerful enough to attract readers and one that had effective social layer. How it works The user signs into the property with their LinkedIn id. Various LinkedIn powered modules make the property social in nature. This also makes the content extremely viral and easy to consume and share. The API layer also adds a layer of personalisation to the property, allowing users to discover content easily.
- 23. LinkedIn Custom Apps Thank You | Q&A
View more >
SCRAMBLER CUSTOM PARTS SCRAMBLER CUSTOM PARTS ?· SCRAMBLER CUSTOM PARTS SCRAMBLER CUSTOM PARTS P200…