magento live ecommerce demo tutorial for beginners » magento universe
out of 82
Post on 19-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONWant to create an online eCommerce store? Experience all the features Magento. The Magento eCommerce Live Demo lets you play with the Admin Panel and White Site's store in-action. Try our shopping cart demo store to find out more about ecommerce features of Magento Universe. Website :- www.magentouniverse.com, Magento Live demo video ppt pdf . Youtube link » http://youtu.be/hiSwPTjMBbQ
- An OpenSource eCommerce Magento eCommerceMagento eCommerce Demo
- Agenda : Discussion on Magento Benefits of Magento 3 System Requirements5 Overview on Magento 32 Features in Magento 34 Objective of Shopping Cart based site1
- Magento Architecture 11 Products13 Server Administration 310 Database Structure EAV Model 312 Environment Setup9 Agenda : Discussion on Magento
- Managing Products 16 How to do Product data import?18 Administration 315 How to make site live? 317 System Layout14 Agenda : Discussion on Magento
- Initiate more business though the web.Initiate more business though the web. End users should be able to add the products in their cartEnd users should be able to add the products in their cart and order online.and order online. Online sending of Products Information to buyers through Newsletters. Instant alert of any transaction through e-mail. User-friendly interface Make money by getting more customers Objective of Shopping Cart based siteObjective of Shopping Cart based site
- Quick Overview on MagentoQuick Overview on Magento Varien company has introduced Magento, an eCommerce solution in the market. Magento is well architected, designed and flexible. Also, has won number of awards. Localized in over 60 Languages, like Thai, French,etc. More than 50,000 Community Members Over 5,00,000 Downloads Over 170+ Magento Connect Extensions written Over 70 partners
- It offers complete flexibility and control over the look, content and functionality of an ecommerce store while development. It provides the functionality for reviews, tags, wish list, compare products and many more. It is integrated with AJAX rich environment technology for facilitating features like one click checkout. It is integrated with real time shipping rate from SPS, SPS XML, FedEx, USPS, and DHL. Customer can ship the order to multiple addresses and on site tracking system from customer account. Shipping rate can be easily set per order and per item. It provides the exclusive functionality rating with weight and destination. From customer point of view, it is 100% search engine friendly and provides full control of URLs rewrite methodology. Magento is compatible with multi language support as well as supports multiple currencies. Administration module is having great functionality for rights or access and any rights can be defined at any user. It allows defining multiple administrators with specific access privileges. Landing page of admin panel is in form of a dashboard, providing all vital information of orders, products, and graphical representation on daily, monthly and yearly basis. Admin can create multiple store and easily manage them from admin panel. It provides the strong interface and functionality for reporting. Benefits of MagentoBenefits of Magento
- Benefits of MagentoBenefits of Magento Our client does a significant amount of business around christmas etc. and we want to make sure your site will look the part, with Magento this is possible through a highly evolved template system through which it is possible to brand a website for the occasions, events etc. Design flexibility: magento allows you to have a complete control over design of your site and it manages it through the model view controller architected and this means, a) You can easily manage how each part in your website is displayed. b) Different Landing pages for different audience. c) Flexible product page design to complement the variation in products. Layered Navigation: Usually with large inventories where a category has got more than 50 products, it really is cumbersome to have all the products in the scope of view, and Magento use several filtering tools to provide faster navigation to products.
- Benefits of MagentoBenefits of Magento Product comparisons and product tagging features. Convenience for your customers should be a paramount priority for any ecommerce retailer. thats why Magento includes multiple ship-to functionality right out of the box, helping avoid the frustration that can occur when a customer is shopping for multiple people at one time. Instead of forcing them to place multiple transactions, they can quickly and easily ship to multiple addresses with one order. This can be especially useful around the holidays, when more and more people are doing their primary holiday shopping online. Superior product search module when compared to competition. Amazing support community. Good business model. Marketing promotions and tools
- Performance is key feature. Support for Downloadable/Digital Products. Added Layered Navigation to site search result page, with control on the attribute level to include or exclude attributes used on the search results page. Improved site search to utilize fulltext search. Added support for fixed-taxes on product level. To Add Setup Pricing to a Product, by integrating the extension. Multi-Store Retailing Example: A client having three site and selling same products. a) One Website with one store and one store view (Defaut). b) One Website with multiple stores. iPhone Interface Advanced Promotions and Marketing/Trading Tool Benefits of MagentoBenefits of Magento
- Benefits of MagentoBenefits of Magento Rating, Reviews and Product Tags can be given by Customer or Website Visitor Tier Pricing is the fancy title for offering discounts for higher volume sales. Magento supports tier pricing for all products, including different tiers for different classes of customers (wholesalers, retailers, etc). Multi-lingual support Multiple currency payment processing Search engine optimization features like google site map, URL rewrites give full control of URLs act. Analytics, reporting and dash board for quick view. Extensive CMS to manage contents.
- Features in MagentoFeatures in Magento Analytics and Reporting - the script is integrated with Google Analytics and offers many different reports. Product Browsing - multiple images for products, options for extensive reviews, wishlists and much more. Catalog Browsing - easy navigation, advanced product filtering system, product comparison. Catalog Management - inventory management, batch import and export of products, different tax rates per location, additional product attributes. Customer Accounts - order status and history, e-mail and RSS feeds for products in the wishlist, newsletter subscription, default billing and shipping address. Customer Service - enhanced features for customers' accounts, Contact Us form, comprehensive order tracking and history, customizable order e-mails. Order Management - create orders through admin area, create multiple invoices shipments and credit memos, call center order creation option.
- Features in MagentoFeatures in Magento Payment - different payment methods: credit cards, PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, checks, money orders, support of external payment modules like Cybersource, ePay, eWAY and many more. Shipping - shipping to multiple addresses, flat rating shipping, supports UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL. Checkout - one page checkout, SSL support, checkout without having an account. Search Engine Optimization - 100% Search Engine Friendly, Google SiteMap support. International Support - multiple languages and currencies, list of allowed countries for registration, purchasing and shipping, localization. Marketing Promotions and Tools - coupons, discounts and different promotion options. Site Management - control of multiple web sites, multiple languages, tax rate with support for US and International markets, customizable outlook through templates.
- Linux, Windows, or another UNIX-compatible operating system WAMP Server version 1.7.0 (If Linux, then LAMP Server) OR PHP 5.2.0+ Apache Web Server (1.x or 2.x) MySQL 4.1.20+ A Sendmail-compatible Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) Magento will connect directly to an SMTP server if you dont have an MTA. System RequirementsSystem Requirements
- OO support PHP5 Application Zend Framework MVC Design Pattern Interface to other CMS Magento Architecture - BackgroundMagento Architecture - Background
- 1. Flexibility: We believe each solution should be as unique as the business behind it. Magentos code allows for seamless customizations. 2. Upgradeable: By separating the core code from community and local customizations, Magento can be easily customized without losing the ability to upgrade. 3. Speed and Security: The coding standards used by the developers follow best practices to maximize the efficiency of the software and provide a secure online storefront. 4. Portability: Magento was developed with portability in mind, thats why theres extra logic built in. Path, Directory separators, theyre all designed to work cross platform. Using Zend framework, Magento was built with below points in mind.
- Magento uses an exceedingly modular architecture, answerin
View more >