making ceviche by: nathan sorensen. ceviche is a famous south american dish
Post on 22-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- MAKING CEVICHE By: Nathan Sorensen
- Slide 2
- Ceviche is a famous South American Dish.
- Slide 3
- Fresh Produce Start With Fresh Ingredients.
- Slide 4
- Halibut Make sure to use fresh fish.
- Slide 5
- Prepare Produce Cut up your fresh produce.
- Slide 6
- Prepare Halibut Cut up the halibut into cubes.
- Slide 7
- Combine Produce Add chopped vegetables to bowl.
- Slide 8
- Add Fish to Bowl Place halibut in bowl with produce.
- Slide 9
- Squeeze Limes, add vinegar. These ingredients cook the halibut.
- Slide 10
- Refrigerate/Let it cook Leave the citric acids to work their magic.
- Slide 11
- Prep. the cucumbers & crackers Youll need these to scoop the ceviche!
- Slide 12
- Remove from Refrigerator After 30 mins., remove and serve chilled.
- Slide 13
- Garnish Add an avocado wedge as a topper..
- Slide 14
- Voila! Wasnt that easy? Add your own ingredients to make it your new recipe!