man with twenty twenty vision
out of 16
Post on 31-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- The Blind Man with 20/20 vision Mark 10:46-52 Great Commission Ministry
- Mark 10:46
- And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.
- 2 Corinthians 4:4
- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
- Ephesians 4:18
- Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
- Mark 10:47
- And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
- Mark 10:48
- And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
- Mark 10:49
- And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.
- Romans 10:9
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- 2 Corinthians 6:2
- (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
- John 6:44
- No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
- Isaiah 55:6
- Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
- Luke 18:43
- And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it , gave praise unto God.
- Mark 10:50
- And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.
- Mark 8:36-37
- 36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
- 37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
- Mark 10:51
- And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
- Mark 10:52
- And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
View more >