mcallen swim club 2013 fundraiser. what is a swim-a-thon? usa swimming authorized fund raiser...
out of 11
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- McAllen Swim Club 2013 Fundraiser
- Slide 2
- What is a Swim-A-Thon? USA Swimming authorized Fund Raiser Participants Swim for a 2 Hour Period. Swimmers Obtain Pledges Prior to Swimming Money is due Monday April 22 th please bring to the pool.
- Slide 3
- MSC Swim-A-Thon Specifics Date: April 27 th (Saturday) Location: Municipal Pool on Bicentennial Time: 7:00 AM The Bronze and Senior Teams will swim the first 2 hours The Red, White, Green and Black will swim the following 2 hour session
- Slide 4
- Swim-A-Thon Goals The Swim-A-Thon will be the MSC Fundraiser for 2013 Fundraiser Goal: $15,000 USD 2012: Swim-A-Thon Raised $10,000 2011: Swim-A-Thon Raised $10,000 2010: Swim-A-Thon Raised $12,000 2009: BBQ Tickets Raised $4,000 2008: No Fundraiser!
- Slide 5
- Where Will the Money Go? All Money Raised will be Dedicated to Acquiring Pool and Training Equipment for MSC
- Slide 6
- Participation All MSC Registered Swimmers are Required to Participate $100 Fundraising Requirement per Family Pledge Envelopes/Forms and Receipt Forms will be Provided to Each Swimmer (upon request) Sample Solicitation Letters Are Available
- Slide 7
- Rewards & Incentives GRAND PRIZE BIG MSC PACKAGE A TOWEL, BACKPACK, PARKA, A PRACTICE CAP, MEET CAP, AND A MSC HOODIE $800 -A TOWEL, BACKPACK, PARKA $400- MSC PARKA $300 - MSC BACKPACK $250 - MSC TOWEL $100 MINIMUM PER FAMILY THE WINNING TEAM WILL HAVE A PARTY OF THEIR CHOICE ALL SWIMMERS PARTICIPATING SWIMMERS WILL RECEIVE A T-SHIRT
- Slide 8
- How to Get Pledges Ask businesses to support you (we can supply the tax deductible receipt) Ask your neighbors teachers for support Ask for Donations from Family Members Get your parents friends to support you!
- Slide 9
- The Day of the Swim-A-Thon Arrive for swimming Stay for Awards and a MSC Picnic Bring your chairs and blankets for pool side and after party Encourage your fellow swimmers!
- Slide 10
- Help Needed Hospitality for Picnic Sponsors for Awards Monitoring the swimmers during the event Anyone who would like to help, please join in.
- Slide 11
- Questions, Suggestions, Comments, or Concerns? Carlos Benavides (956) 358-2587 Max Saenz ( 956) 607-3033 Thelma Longoria (956) 605-6301 11
View more >