module 7 a famous story. look at the picture and say what you think is strange
Embed Size (px)
A famous story
Look at the picture and say what you think is strange.
It is standing up on its back legs.
It is wearing a coat.
It is looking at a pocket watch.
and its eyes are pink .
1.Alice was reading a book.
2.The rabbit took a watch out of its pocket.
3.The white rabbit went into a hole.
4. Alice went into the hole after the rabbit.
Act1 Check the sentenses,true or false.
Alice was sitting by the river with her sister.
A rabbit ran by.
Alice ran across the field after the rabbit.
Alice fell down a hole.
Alice landed on some dry leaves.
1. Was Alice interested in her sister’s book? How do you know?2. What color were the rabbit’s eyes?3. Where was the rabbit’s watch before he took it out?4. What did Alice run across after the rabbit?5. What did she fall down?6. Where did she land?
Act3 Read and answer the questions .
1. Was Alice interested in her sister’s book? How do you know? No, she wasn’t. Once or twice she looked into her sister’s book. The book had no pictures or conversations.
2. What color were the rabbit’s eyes? Pink.3. Where was the rabbit’s watch before he took it out?
In his pocket.
Answer the questions .
5. What did she fall down?
6. Where did she land?
A very ,very deep hole.
4. What did Alice run across after the rabbit?
On some dry leaves.
Act4 Retell the story
Alice was sitting____her sister by the_____and her sister was __________.
riverreading a book
_________she looked into her sister's book, but it had no ________ or ______in it.
Once or twice
suddenly a white _____ with pink eyes ______.ran by
She heard the rabbit say, “____________________!” Oh dear! Oh dear! I'll be late
Then the rabbit took a ______out of its ______ and looked at it.watch
She _______and ______ the field after it. ran across
She saw it go down a large ________in the______ .
Then Alice ________ a very deep_______.
Suddenly she_________ some dry leaves…
1. What did Alice find on a table?
2. What did Alice do with the key?
3. What did Alice find next?4. What happened to Alice
when she drank from the bottle?
Act5 Match the answers with the questions.
a) She became very small.b) Alice found a small key on a table.c) She found a bottle with the words “DRINK ME” on it. d) She opened a small door with the key and saw a beautiful garden.
Keys: 1. ____ 2. ____ 3. ____ 4. ____b d c a
Imagine what happened to Alice. Use the answers in Activity 5 to help you.
After Alice found a small key on a table, she opened a small door…