morocco capital: rabat population: 33.8 million people language: arabic, derija, french main...
Click here to load reader
Post on 24-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- MOROCCO Capital: Rabat Population: 33.8 million people Language: Arabic, Derija, French Main Religion: Muslim
- Slide 2
- Map Of Morocco
- Slide 3
- Moroccos Flag
- Slide 4
- Moroccos Land Morocco has many different types of land. Deserts, towns, mountainsides. The farms there, are usually near rivers, lakes, ponds or streams.
- Slide 5
- Sports, Games and Other Attractions The Beaches of Essaouira ( On the left ) Hassan Tower ( On the top ) Chellah ( On the right )
- Slide 6
- Weather and Climate In the winter, Morocco is freezing and is very windy. ( Top diagonal ) In summer, Morocco is burning in places near the Sahara Desert. ( On top ) In places that are not really close to the Sahara Desert, its actually pretty beautiful. ( On the left )
- Slide 7
- Moroccos Problems Morocco has problems with poverty (not having enough money) and 20% unemployment. They also have problems with an area known as West Sahara.
- Slide 8
- Moroccos Leader King Muhammad VI is the king and the spiritual leader
- Slide 9
- Food That They Eat Moroccans eat certain foods almost everyday such as bread ( top diagonal ), tajine ( left ), and couscous ( top ).
- Slide 10
- Facts The movies Lawrence of Arabia, The Mummy, and Black Hawk Down were all filmed in Morocco. Morocco was the 1 st country to recognize the United States as a country. The name Morocco comes from the Arabic al Maghreb al Aqsa, meaning *** the farthest west***
- Slide 11
- Hali Shin 3 rd Grade Gifted and Talented Reading