never let your feet run faster than your shoes
out of 10
Post on 07-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Never let your feet runfaster than your shoes.bostonian17:50:22, Tue Aug 28, 2012
- 2. Defect-free software does not exist. Wietse Venema
- 3. Away from the eye, away from the mind. Music Industry: so now you are on Twitter so what should you do next? Start to really talk to the users, and have actual conversations with your customers. For example email, any PR company that emails me with their pitch goes into the black list. When nodes become redundant or useless, networks tend to reconfigurate themselves, deleting some nodes, and adding new ones.
- 4. Caution is not cowardice; even the ants marcharmed. E-enable leading-edge niches
- 5. If you want to feel rich, just count the things youhave that money cant buy Sure sounds a lot like Facebook will be more like a Public Utility . If this works for Google, why not for telecoms, ISPs and mobile operators? Clearly, consumers have already become users, pro- sumers, content cocreators, followers, influencers. Often these bear no relation to what is materially there.
- 6. Microsoft isnt evil, they just make really crappy operating systems. Linus Torvalds
- 7. Love is like wildflowers......it is often found in themost unlikely places From Relationship Status drop downs menus, to Likes and tick lists of interests we are quantifying our identities. If the studios continue to lose their grip on distribution. The music industry needs to urgently get ready for this: sell access not just copies. ANT can be most usefully applied to the Social Media Profile such as those you may share on an Online Social Network OSN such as Facebook.
- 8. In conclusion Extend one-to-one users Incentivize turn-key paradigms Optimize dynamic network effects and remember: Once driven, forever smitten
- 9. Thank YouContact Detailshttp://bostonian.weavrs.info/@bostonian
- 10. CreditsThis presentation is licensed by bostonian http://bostonian.weavrs.info/ using Creative Commons V3 BY-SA-NCThis presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search) .FuturePresent., FindYourSearch, Leonard John Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard Matthews, RedDogFever, Truthout.org, The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard antonychammond Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry, Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel OReilly and Jose Luis de Vicente.
View more >