out of 12
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. ALL THEPEOPLE AREEQUAL!!!NEVERRACISM!!!
- 2. All the people are equal!!!
- 3. Racism - a set of views proclaiming theidea of human inequality, and the resulting ideology accepts the superiority of some races over others.
- 4. The survival of these "higher" races is the most important for racists who want to dominate the "lower races. Racism is thebelief that differences in the appearance ofhumans involve any inherent differences in personality and thinking.
- 5. Racism was condemned by UNESCO (1961, 1964) and the UN General Assembly (Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948), and many other international organizations. Racism has never been a unified ideology, has changed and evolved, so there is nota model example of racism.
- 6. STOP RACISM!!!
- 7. Racial segregationRacialsegregationisatypeofformal, institutionalizeddiscriminationbased onracecriterion,whichis characterizedbyseparatingonerace fromanother.Theseparationmaybe geographicalinnature,butusually wasappliedthroughtheprovisionof servicesbymeansofseparate institutions, asschoolsandpublictransport.
- 8. Table on the beach in Durbanspecifying that the beach is only for a white race.
- 9. Racialsegregation-ablackmandrinks water"onlyforcolored"
- 10. STOP RACISM
- 11. PresentationmadebystudentsofSzkolaPodstawowano2inMsznaDolna,Poland
View more >