nuvem consulting | company overview | salesforce consulting | mobile app development | custom app...
out of 19
Post on 11-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Company Snapshot 1. Founded in 2010 by Jack Pereira and Matt Dillon 2. Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska; consultants throughout the U.S. 3. Born on the cloud; roots in platform and ISV development 4. Multi-technology expertise; integration a key strength 5. Full service project life cycle 6. All on-shore, near shore and hybrid delivery models 7. Accelerated development using Salesforce, Microsoft, Java and all mobile platforms 8. Expertise in financial services, manufacturing, technology, energy, field services and transportation
- 2. Company Leadership Jack Pereira, Co-Founder and Chief Cloud Consultant Jack has held various leadership roles in mid-market and enterprise-level businesses. With a background in technology, manufacturing and finance, Jack has a passion for making companies well positioned for growth and profitability. He has special expertise in business transformation through technology. Specialties : Cloud strategy, Salesforce, Microsoft, manufacturing and high tech industries Matt Dillon, Co-Founder and Vice President of Business Development Matt started working in the software industry more than 17 years ago with both start-up and established software companies. Matt has specific expertise in building a sustainable product roadmap and achieving more value with Salesforce through multi-technology integration. Specialties : Salesforce Sales Cloud, Communities, Pardot, AppExchange offerings, mobile enablement, solution design, integration, ISV solution support
- 3. Our Philosophy Be more effective with your cloud technologies through our robust discovery and unique Roadmapping process that gets to the root of your business challenges. We take a big picture approach to Cloud and Salesforce implementation / post implementation. People, processes and technology need to work together for maximum benefit.
- 4. Why Nuvem? Nuvem was born on cloud technology Roots in ISV platform development give us the background necessary to develop effective requirements and execute a product roadmap successfully Full project lifecycle services support your internal team with expert resources Unique understanding of multiple cloud technologies and options World-class integration team gives your org a 360-degree view of the customer Practical, honest and budget sensitive approach to customer projects We exist to delight our customers; we take great pride in how they speak of us
- 5. Customer Story: Hudl Hudl, a highly successful Midwest tech startup, turned to Nuvem Consulting to help create a custom API linking Salesforce and their admin system. Hudl was happy with the work Nuvem did during the discovery process to learn their business and ensure the proposal reflected what the effort would take to get the work done on time and in budget, and would solve their business problem.
- 6. Key Industries We Serve Financial Services Manufacturing Technology Transportation Field Services
- 7. Nuvems Salesforce Team Our Team 30+ Salesforce certified team members (Admin., Advanced Admin., Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Pardot Consultant) Consultants average 7-10+ years working with Salesforce Extensive backgrounds in financial services, technology & manufacturing Recognition Executed more than 50 projects Customers consistently recognize us with perfect rankings on project surveys and AppExchange reviews Recognized as a Top Salesforce Consultant by SourcingLine / Clutch (Aug. 2013)
- 8. Salesforce Services 1. Salesforce Consulting Strategy, system design and AppExchange solution evaluation 2. Salesforce Implementation Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Pardot, Wave, CPQ 3. Salesforce Customization Force.com, Visualforce pages, custom fields, triggers, code modification and more Mobile enablement - Salesforce1 Lightning custom app development and native apps for iOS and Android through the Salesforce Mobile SDK Integration with nearly any system or app Dashboards and reports 4. Salesforce Optimization Ongoing system support, continuous improvement and long-term Salesforce Roadmap Managed Services
- 9. Mobile Services 1. Strategy and design Platform selection Discovery and requirements documentation Long-term roadmapping and release management 2. Custom Development Salesforce1 Lightning Hybrid Mobile Web Salesforce Mobile SDK - native apps for iOS and Android connected to Salesforce Native iOS/Android 4. Salesforce Mobile Optimization Customization Ongoing management and maintenance
- 10. Vicki wants to increase her sales teams win rate by providing custom quotes more quickly. See how building a custom mobile app on the Salesforce1 Lightning enables her team to access the data they need to do their work from the road. Video: Custom Mobile App
- 11. Development Process Agile Hybrid Development Agile hybrid development lowers costs and accelerates the project. U.S. and Hyderabad development options. Customers enjoy stronger support and flexibility, which ultimately eases the process of doing business with Nuvem and enables them to focus on what is most important building their business. Project and development management platform.
- 12. Hyderabad Development Center Lean Software Development Weekly task prioritization by customer Weekly demonstrations to customer Frequent feedback. We solicit feedback from customers weekly, then implement. Nightly builds and weekly deployments Nightly regression tests Information Security Security guards and restricted access to the facility Removable and printable media Controlled Internet access Frequent information security audits
- 13. Partners Platform Partners Integration Partners Solution Partners Cloud Marketing Partners
- 14. Customers Mid-MarketEnterprise SMB
- 15. Key Takeaways Salesforce Services Multi-faceted, big-picture approach targets long-term success Strong in development and integration Mobile enablement and optimization Analytics, reporting and dashboards Integration Services Partnerships with major integration tools such as Jitterbit and Cast Iron Significant experience with complex integrations Other Platform Expertise .NET, Java and other development capabilities Mobile practice supports a development option thats right for your project (HTML5, Hybrid, Native) Implementation / optimization of AppExchange products
- 16. Valmont Industries (NYSE: VMI) came to Nuvem with the challenge of implementing Sales Cloud, integrating disparate systems and improving processes so the sales and marketing teams could achieve ambitious corporate goals. Customer Story: Valmont Industries
- 17. Follow Us! Matt Dillon Co-Founder Jack Pereira Co-Founder
View more >