Personal branding Presentation for St. Charles Library
out of 13
Post on 13-Aug-2015
- 1. PERSONAL BRANDING @Brianna5mith
- 2. THE SOCIAL MEDIA REVOLUTION IS HERE
- 3. WHAT WOULD PEOPLE FIND IF THEY GOOGLED YOU?
- 4. WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL BRAND? 1. Job and Leadership opportunities 2. Build Credibility 3. Recognition and prestige 4. Higher perceived value to future employers and clients 5. Build rewarding partnerships
- 5. WHY MAINTAINING A CLEAN SOCIAL PROFILE IS SO IMPORTANT TODAY! http://arabnet.me/social-media-recruitment-infographic/
- 6. MAKING YOURSELF EASY TO FIND IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD A GREAT PERSONAL BRAND
- 7. CHOOSE YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE What is the one thing that everyone says you rock at? What are your passions and interests? What do you read about most often online? Will you still be interested in this particular area six months or a year from now?
- 8. KEEP THE SAME NAME, PROFILE, PIC, IMAGERY, AND LOOK ACROSS YOUR SOCIAL PROFILES Reserve your name on all social channels Use a consistent name on all channels Use the same profile photo across all channels Come up with a catchy, unique headline, blurb, or bio Come up with a consistent design look (i.e. keeping your cover photos consistent)
- 9. BUILD A PERSONAL WEBSITE Valuable content as magnetic power. Create interesting mix of content to earn the mindshare and trust your personal brand needs
- 10. THE NEXT STEP: SHARING YOUR ENTHUSIASM AND EXPERTISE WITH OTHERS
- 11. USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO MARKET YOUR NEW ONLINE BRAND.
- 12. CONNECT WITH ME Email: Briannac.firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @Brianna5mith LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianna5mith
View more >
Personal Branding - St. Ignatius Loyola Catholic Personal...• Another personal branding pioneer William Arruda, ... combination of personal attributes, ... PowerPoint Presentation
ST. CHARLES CITY-COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT ?· ST. CHARLES CITY-COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT July 2015 - Adult…
ST. CHARLES CITY-COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT TEEN ?· ST. CHARLES CITY-COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT TEEN ZONE…