Personal Branding Tra Presentation 4.11
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONWhat is a Personal Brand and how you can use it as a professional marketing tool.
- 1. Tina Romano-Allen Independent Career & HR Professional
2. Who Am I? 3. 4. True Or False? Personal Branding is all about getting a job. 5. FALSE 6. True Or False? Personal Branding is about imagemanagement. 7. FALSE 8. True Or False? I have a Personal Brand. 9. TRUE 10. Lets list some examples of brands 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. What is a Personal... ? 16.
- When your personal brand tells the world about you, what you stand for, what your values are, what your expertise is, and ultimately why the world should even care.
It is... 17. What is YOUR Personal Brand? 18. Do You Have a Seat Here? Or 19. Here Exercise 20. Why is Personal Branding important? Why? Why? Why? 21.
- Branding is how peopleexperience you
- Branding is what youre known for, what youre known as, and what youre known for knowing!
Because : 22. The Price of Admission
- Branding is no longer a novelty; it is a necessity.
- Remember that as you work your way through the opportunity market not just the job market- ifyoudont make a name foryou , someone else will!
23. You are being googled 24. Fact Information found on-line is used by others to assess your credibility, knowledge & experience 25. Job security no longer exists (A given example) 26. Stand Out In a garden ofsimilarproducts 27. ... we might ask. 28. Step 1 Develop A Personal Brand Statement 29. Step 2 Volunteer Yourself 30. Step 3..
- Join common interest groups
- Civic organizations
- Local community events
31. Step 4 Use Social Media Some examples are... 32. How??Build an effective LinkedIn Profile Participate in Online Communities Blog and/or Comment on Blogs Consider Facebook 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. Finally What's the most powerful word in Personal Branding? 38. 39. The more you work toward credibility and visibility in your profession, the quicker you enter that inner circle in your department, in your company, andultimately in your industry. 40. Summary Thought
- How do people experience YOU??