ppt english goup 4 storm
Embed Size (px)
Cyntia Maharani Warman
Aurora Istiqlal Zulfikar
Agustin Eka Pertiwi
Febria Dwi Yolanda
• Storms are extreme weather, from rain to ice and snow storms of sand and dust stormsThe storm also called a tropical cyclone by a meteorologist, came from the warm ocean. The storm moved over the sea to follow the wind direction with a speed of about 20 km / hour. The storm was not unusual hurricane.
• The cause of the storm is the high sea surface temperatures. Changes in the energy and atmosphere resulting in lightning storms. This tropical storm swirling and moving rapidly around a center, whose origins are in the tropics. In the event of a hurricane is, very low air pressure accompanied by strong winds with speeds can reach 250 km / hour.
• This could happen in Indonesia and other countries. In the world, there are three places the storm center, which is in the Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, and Pacific Ocean.
• Ice Storm - Ice storms are one of the most dangerous forms of winter storms
• Firestorm - Firestorms are conflagrations which attain such intensity that they create and sustain their own wind systems
• Wind storm - A storm marked by high wind with little or no precipitation.
• Thunderstorm - A thunderstorm is a type of storm that generates lightning and the attendant thunder
• Storms are not unique to Earth other planetary bodies with a sufficient atmosphere (gas giants in particular) also undergo stormy weather. A famous example is the Great Red Spot on jupiter.
• Cloud-to-ground lightning frequently occur within the phenomena of thunderstorms and have numerous hazards towards landscapes and populations
acid rain, is also a frequent risk produced by
Effects of human society Landscapes
• Substantial snowfall can disrupt public infrastructure and services, slowing human activity even in regions that are accustomed to such weather. Air and ground transport may be greatly inhibited or shut down entirely.
• Hail can cause serious damage, notably to automobiles, aircraft, skylights, glass-roofed structures, livestock, and most commonly, farmers' crops
• Many winter sports, such as skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing depend upon snow
Making a giant snowball
• This is a video about a storm
• http://en.wikipedia.org• http://id.wikipedia.org• http://www.google.co.id• http://www.desktoprating.com• http://www.youtube.com• http://severe-wx.pbworks.com• http://free-nature-wallpapers.blogspot.com• etc