Embed Size (px)
The Alliance of European Business GamesCreating an international network of business games
THE AEBG IN 2016-2017
Create the next BG!
SPREADING THE CONCEPT OF THE SOLVAY BUSINESS GAME
Since 2007, the Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management proudly organises its annual real-life business competition, with 400 participants selected from over 1600 applicants from all around the world, making it the largest business game in Europe.
During two days the students – registered by pairs – compete with each other at the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel over the course of five different tasks, which they discover on the spot: strategy, negotiation, enterprise, marketing and eloquence. After presenting their projects in front of the best Belgian university professors and professionals from the partner companies, which constitute the juries, the best six student pairs come through to the final: the eloquence challenge - in font of the entirety of participants.
The SBG is the opportunity to prove one’s creativity in situations that are as real as possible and to put into practice what has been learnt in the lecture halls of the university. Learn differently, about the business world and about one-self – that is one of the many possibilities, which the SBG offers, since its aim is to reveal those talents that are capable to make a difference in the business world, today and tomorrow.
Opening Session Sponsors (sample)
•400 (Number of challengers)
•66 (Number of universities in 2016)
•40 (Number of nationalities in 2016)
•2 days (Duration of the business game)
•1 year (Preparation of the business game)
•#1 (Business game organized by students in Europe)
•5 (Number of challenges)
•5020 (Number of Facebook fans - June 2016)
•14 (International press articles)
•700% (Number of participants growth in 5 years)
• Gather the brightest European minds with 6 participants per business game
• Capitalize on Brussels: the European capital
• 3-day event
• Selection of top business schools
• Prestigious case competitions
• Leading corporate partners• Alliance reputation
throughout the world
• European case competition network
• One or two prestigious business games per country
• Goal of 25 Business Games
• High demand of participation
• Give the opportunity to all students to participate in a similar experience : to discover the business world through real-life challenges
OUR FOUR AIMS
LONG-TERM GOAL: THE BUSINESS OLYMPICS
The Business Olympics
St Gallen Durham
Goals of the Alliance• Create a network of business games • Develop synergies between the
organizing teams from top business schools
• Establish long-lasting relationships with the teams & universities
• Use of international corporate partners to help and support the implementation of roll-outs
• Connect talented students from Europe and abroad
• Organize the Business Olympics, a final in Brussels for all the winners
. . .
TEXTE EXPLICATIONS CONCEPT FINALE (CF SLIDE 4 TUM)
The Final hosted by the AEBG will bring together all winners of each business game from the alliance, and expose them to real-life business challenges co-created with our highly regarded partners.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
•• Motivated & dedicated?• Looking for a life-changing
international experience? • Eager to develop your skills?• Willing to be part of an
international student alliance?• Ready to shape the future of
Are you … ?
Have you enjoyed the Business Game?
Interested? Contact us
& Organize yours at your university!
Lucie [email protected]+32 484 27 51 23
Clémentine DUM[email protected]+32 473 48 45 32