ref ? web viewsri kishore gujarati. sri k.k.gupta. sri rajendra prasad. sri n.t.hegde. sri...
Post on 31-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
ALL INDIA BANK RETIREES FEDERATION
D-1/1, Sector-C, Scheme-71,
(ChairmanSri D.A.MasdekarPresidentSri S.M.DeshpandeVice PresidentSri J.B.DaveSri D.P.GuptaSri F.MartisSri Anindya BasuSri N.MishraSri C.N.PrasadSri A.K.MondalSri H.C.GandhiSri K.Vishwanath NaikSri O.P.VarmaGeneral SecretarySri S.C.JainDy. Genl. SecretarySri Debesh BhatacharyaSri S.V.SrinivasanSri Ashok PatilSri A.K.BansalOrganising SecretarySri Sunil SrivatsavSri V.K.M.VarmaSri C.Gopinathan NairSri M.N.PanditSri Pratap ShuklaSri S.VelayoudamSri Kalyan Sen GuptaDr.G.S.JogSri Kishore GujaratiSri K.K.GuptaSri Rajendra PrasadSri N.T.HegdeSri S.RadhakrishnanSri B.Venkat Rao Sri Rajan DhargalkarSri Suresh SharmaSri R.ShirambekarTreasurerSri M.S.Chourey)Near Kasara Bazar School, Indore 452 009.
Ref N0 2016/389 08.04.2016
The Office Bearers/ Central Committee Members/ State Body Chiefs
RE: GRIVANCE CELL SETUP AT BANK LEVEL
As you are aware, because of persistent efforts of AIBRF, in the year 2009, IBA asked public sector banks to establish grievance cell at the corporate / HO level to hold discussion with the representatives of retirees organisation at the periodical interval on pending complaints/ grievances and resolve them across the table.
2. We find that this setup is functioning by and large well in many banks and has helped in resolving large number of issues of retirees, in particular individual grievances across the table.
3. However, we have been getting representations from our many affiliates that despite IBAs advice and follow up done by them, many public sector banks have not taken steps to form grievance cell and hold periodical meetings with the representatives of the organisation.
4. In view of this , we had again taken up the issue with IBA and we are happy to inform you that IBA is kind enough to issue another communication in the matter to the Public Sector Banks advising them to form cell in their bank if not done so far and hold six monthly meetings with the representatives of the retirees and submit data on such meetings held to IBA. Copies of IBAs circulars no CIR/HR &IR/G5/2015-16 dated 9.03.2016 & earlier one issued in 2009 are enclosed for your ready reference.
5. We hope the recent communication of IBA to banks on the subject will help in strengthening grievance redressal mechanism for retirees at bank level.
6. We now request all our affiliates, in particular to those where no step has been taken so far by the bank in this direction, to take the following steps.
(1) Write suitable letter to the Chief Executive of the bank for establishment of grievance cell for retirees at the corporate level quoting the above circular of IBA.
(2) Please provide all details of your organisation like date of establishment, membership strength, affiliated state bodies etc in your communication.
(3) You may request the bank to designate one official of sufficiently senior rank as Grievance officer for retirees.
(4) The Bank may be requested to maintain register to record grievance/ complaints received from the retirees/ your organisation.
(5) You should insist for 6 monthly meetings at HO level for disposal of the pending cases.
(6) Minutes of the meeting should be insisted.
(7) In case more than one retirees organisations exist in the bank at the apex level, you should insist for calling your organisation for the meeting.
(8) We would request you to keep us informed about the steps taken by you in this regard to do overall monitoring.
( S.C.JAIN )
(Mobile:+91 89660 19488 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.aibrf.com)