revelations first beast
Post on 13-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTHIS HAS TO DO WITH THE FIRST BEAST OF REVELATION, NAMELY THE SEA BEAST...
- 1.THE THREE ANGELS MESSAGES 10. REVELATION FIRST BEAST
2. THE THIRD ANGELS WARNING MESSAGE
- REVELATION 14:9-11
- And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship thebeastand his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shalldrink of the wine of the wrath of God , which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall betormented with fire and brimstone in the presenceof the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: andthey have no rest day nor night , who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever deceiveth the mark of his name.
3. BIBLE DESCRIPTION: ANTICHRIST
- Who is the First Beast of REVELATION 14:9-11?
- How do we know whether we are worshipping the first Beast or not?
- 2 THESSALONIANS 2:3-10 [The Man of Sin]
- DANIEL 7:3-25 [The Little Horn]
- REVELATION 13:1-10 [The First Beast]
- REVELATION 17: [Mother of Harlots=The Man of Sin=The Little Horn=The First Beast]
- DANIEL 11:3-45 [The King of the North]
- MATTHEW 24:15 [The Abomination of Desolation]
4. REVELATION: UNCLEAN SPIRITS
- The King
- The Woman
- The False Prophet
- REVELATION 16:13, 19
- And I saw threeunclean spiritslike frogs [come] out of the mouth of thedragon , and out of the mouth of thebeast , and out of the mouth of thefalse prophet .
- REVELATION 12:7, 9, 13, 17 [TheDragon ]
- REVELATION 13:1-10 [Sea Beast orFirst Beast ]
- REVELATION13:11-18 [Land orSecond Beast ]
5. A CLOSER: UNCLEAN SPIRITS
- REVELATION 16:13
- And I sawthree unclean spirits like frogs[come] out of the mouth of thedragon , and out of the mouth of thebeast , and out of the mouth of thefalse prophet .
- REVELATION 17 [The kings of the earth committing fornication and being drunk with Babylons wine.]
- Kings of the earth fornicates with the dragon.
- 2. The Apostate Church [Woman/Harlot/Sea Beast/First Beast].
- 3. The Daughters of the Harlot [False Prophet (s) make an Image of the Beast/Land or Second Beast.]
6. THREED S OF REVELATIONS FIRST BEAST
- The Division & Departure
- REVELATION 16:13, 14
- And I sawthree unclean spirits like frogs[ come] outof the mouth of thedragon , and out of the mouth of thebeast , and out of the mouth of thefalse prophet . For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [ which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty .
7. 2.THE DEFEAT
- REVELATION 16:17, 19
- And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying,It is done . And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell:
- 3.THE DESTRUCTION
- REVELATION 16:19
- And the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
8. 9. 10. 11. THE LITTLE HORN AMONG THE TEN HORNS
- REVELATION 12:1-4
- And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; awomanclothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown oftwelve stars : Andshe being with child cried , travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven;and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads . And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: andthe dragon stood before the womanwhich was ready to be delivered, for to devourher child as soon as it was born .
12. QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS
- Whos this child?
- Was this child born during the reign of this Roman Empire?
- REVELATION 13:1, 2
- And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw abeast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy . And thebeastwhich I saw was like unto aleopard , and his feet were as [thefeet] of a bear , and his mouth as themouth of a lion : and thedragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority .
13. COMPARE: REVELATION 13 & DANIEL 7
- REVELATION 13:1, 2
- Notice: The orderwhy?
- DANIEL 7
- Notice: The orderwhy?
14. CONNECTING ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
- Who was the Little Horn of Daniel 7?
- Who is the child that the dragon had planned on devouring?
- Was this child born during the reign of this pagan empire? Yes 168BC TO 476 AD
- Rome: Dragon Beast
- TheDragon :Civil power of the Roman Empire
- Pagan Rome: Jesus
15. 16. IDENTIFYING THE LITTLE HORN: REVELATIONS FIRST BEAST
- DANIEL 7:23, 24
- Thus he said, Thefourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces . Andthe ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
17. 18. HOW MANY STAGES DOES ROME HAVE?
- Rome: Empire [Fourth Kingdom]
- Rome: Ten kingdoms
- [Ten Horns]
- Rome: Little Horn [Papal Rome]
19. HOW LONG WOULD THE LITTLE HORNS DOMINION LAST?
- DANIEL 7:25
- And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:and they shall be given into his hand until atimeandtimesand thedividing of time .
- His Dominion: Time, Times,and of Time.
- Time= one year
- Times= two years
- of Time= half of a year
20. BIBLE EXPLANATION: YEAR/DAY?
- Ten kingdoms were complete in 476 A. D.; if the little horn ruled until the judgment (in 1844), then thethree and one half times of dominion of the little horn must be 1260 years , and notliteral days .If the days were literal, then the little horn would have ruled only from 476-479 A. D .
- GENESIS 5:5 [ DaysAdam lived were 930 years]
- GENESIS 6:3: [ Daysare linked withyears .] [His days shall be years.]
- 4. ThePapacydid indeed rule for1260years, during which the true church had to flee during that period. 538-1798 A.D= 1260years.
21. EXAMINING, UNDERSTANDING, ESTABLISHING, AND COMPUTING
- The Jewish Calendar: 12 months [year]
- Each months: 30 days
- EZEKIEL 4:6
- And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days:I have appointed thee each dayfora year .
- REVELATION 11:2, 3
- But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: andthe holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months . And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses,and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth .
23. 1260 DAYS=YEARS=42 MONTHS
- REVELATION 12:6, 14
- And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her therea thousand two hundred [and] threescore days . And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished foratime , andtimes , andhalf a time , from the face of the serpent .
24. DANIEL 7 AND REVELATION 13:5 ARE PARALLELS
- Each biblical month has: 30 days
- Each biblical year has: 12 months or 360 days
- 30*12 = 360 days
- 42 months * 30days = 1260 years
- Time=1 year + Times=2 years + Time= 6 months=(42 months/1260years)
25. WHAT TOOK PLACE AFTER 1260 YEARS?
- REVELATION 13:9, 10
- If any man have an ear, let him hear. He thatleadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword . Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
- General Berthier captures, arrests, and curtails Romes [Papal Rome] authority to govern in the year 1798
- What is the meaning of the sword?
- ROMANS 13:4
- For he is theminister of Godto thee for good.But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil .