rightscale webinar: introducing cloud analytics
out of 12
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. MANAGING CLOUD COSTS WITHCLOUD ANALYTICS
- 2. Your Panel Today oKim Weins VP Marketing, RightScale oHassan Khajeh-Hosseini Product Lead, RightScale Cloud Analytics oQ&A Bryan Cox, Account Manager, RightScalePlease use the Questions window to ask questions at any time!
- 3. Agenda o Introducing Cloud Portfolio Management o 5 Keys to managing cloud spending o Demo o Getting Started o Live Q&A
- 4. RightScale Cloud Portfolio ManagementCloud Management ManageCloud AnalyticsGovernAnalyzeOptimizeYour Cloud Portfolio PublicPrivateHostedVirtualized4
- 5. Built on RightScale Multi-Cloud Platform Public and private clouds Instance-level data Near real-time Enterprise access controls5
- 6. A Complete Solution for Cloud AdoptionProduct and Business MgrsDevelopmentCloud Management FocusOperationsIT ManagementCloud Analytics FocusFinance and Procurement
- 7. Five Keys to Managing Cloud Spend VisibilityWhat am I spending?Planning & ForecastingWhat will I spend in the future?GovernanceHow can I control who spends what?Allocation OptimizationHow can I allocate costs or chargeback? How can I reduce my spend?
- 8. Unique Value of Cloud AnalyticsMulti-Cloud Combine History and Forecast Take Action with Cloud Management 8
- 9. Customer Quotes We want to see what happens during our product launchWe know there are so many instances we should not be running When can I have it? I spend 5 hours a week going through my usage and putting it on a spreadsheet for managementIf you run up a bill on AWS, you have to pay. You cant change the past, its all about the future.
- 10. DEMO
- 11. Getting Started with Cloud Analytics oGet a Demo RightScale experts give you a one-on-one tour of Cloud AnalyticsoPre-sign up for Beta (Beta in Q1 2014) Get on the waitlist for the beta programoGeneral Availability (GA end of Q1 2014) Subscription tiers based on cloud usage
- 12. Q&A Sign up for beta at www.rightscale.com/analytics12
View more >
Introducing QMF Analytics for ?· QMF Analytics for Multiplatforms use case: Exploiting analytics across…
Cricket analytics with cricketr - ?· Cricket Analytics with cricketr 1.1. Introducing cricketr! : An…