out of 27
Post on 21-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Road Trips
- 2. Road trips may be both fun and exciting.
- 3. You get to see different landmarks and roads.
- 4. After a while they can get long and very tiring, especially if you are traveling with an animal or kids.
- 5. You can often hear your family arguing and some animals tend not to sit still for hours of time.
- 6. Planning your road trips prior to travelling will help to minimize the fighting, wear and tear on the car, and makes it a pleasurable unforgettable experience.
- 7. Before you go on a Road Trip
- 8. Before going on any road trips you want to make sure that you have checked your vehicles brakes, battery, A/C, wipers, oil, coolant, lights both front and back, seat belts, and tires.
- 9. If you happen to fail to check any of these then your automobile could break down in a different city, and you might have to get it towed, which can be more costly than getting it fixed at home.
- 10. Another thing that you would need to check is if your car has an updated emergency pack.
- 11. This might come in handy, especially when managing younger kids.
- 12. Also, make sure that your GPS is up to date with the current road maps.
- 13. Pets on the Road
- 14. If you make a decision to travel with a dog or cat it is best to talk to their veterinarian.
- 15. You need to make be certain that your dog or cat is healthy enough to travel.
- 16. Also, you want to know your pet's temperament when it comes to small places for long periods of time.
- 17. Pets that are stressed do not do well on extended trips and require being familiar with sitting in the car first.
- 18. Once you are able to get on the road with your animal you need to make sure that they are secured safely in either a transporter or even a dog safety seat.
- 19. Bring lots of water and plan for many rest breaks so that you do may get a break every so often.
- 20. Traveling with Kids
- 21. Taking road trips with your little ones may be feared, however, there are ways to help the experience.
- 22. You can arrange some games that the little ones are able to do while sitting down.
- 23. Bring activities for the children to complete.
- 24. A book and coloring pages will keep kids peaceful for a few minutes, but a portable DVD player is able to keep their attention for several hours.
- 25. The kids can watch their favorite movies or Television shows for a few hours while you concentrate on the highway and how you are driving.
- 26. Also, allowing your kid to take photographs will occupy them and make for good memories.
- 27. Road trips can be fun and memorable as long as you take the time to plan the trip beforehand
View more >