Post on 20-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Studio 93 Salon Come and experiencea Salon like no other ...from the moment you walk through our doors.
2. SinceopeningourdoorsinNovember 2003,wehavealwaysmadeitourpriorityto offerexpertservicesinafun,upbeatatmosphere.Ourclienteleconsistsoflocalresidentsaswellasclientsfrom t hesurroundingMetroAtlantaarea.Westaycurrentwiththelatesttrendsincuttingand coloringtechniques,suchasbalayage,ombre,precisionhighlighting and thelatestsmoothingtreatments,amongotherspecialties. We takeprideindeliveringimpeccableandunparalleledservicestailoredtomeeteachindividualclientslifestyle,and usehighqualitystylingandcolorproducts. AtlantanativesandsistersJulie Manley & Marcia DykesaretheproudownersofStudio 93 Salon.TheychoseBufordforitsrichhistoryandtrendyatmosphere.Marciahelpsachievetheirdreamsbymaintainingastrongbusinessethic, withcustomersatisfactionashernumberonegoal,while Julieenjoyshelpingherclientsachieveabeautifulimage. 3. Webelieveproductsarean essentialparttohelp the clientachievesalon hair" everyday!Theycanbe mixedandlayeredto producemanydifferentlooksdependingonyourmood,daytonightoroutfit. Wecarryourownsignaturelineof Studio 93 Salonhaircareandstylingproducts.Ourproductsaremoisturizing,weightless,helppreservecolorand arehumidityresistant.Theyare excellentforallhairtypes ,are 100% vegan,andarefreefromsulfates, sodiumchloride,glutenandparabins.Wearepleasedwithhowwellourlineof productscomplimentsthefulllineofBumble & bumbleproductswealsooffer. 4.
- Studio 93 Salonisfortunatetoretain
- Ourstylisthaveanexpansiveback roundofexpertise
- and educationinthelatestcuttingandcoloringtrends.
- We wouldliketotakethisopportunitytointroduce
- youto ourStylists & Staff.
- Imsoproudofourteam,theirunbelievable talent,andabilitytoworksowelltogether.
- She has been involved in the hair industry for over 25 years.
- Julie enjoys all aspects of hair cutting,
- coloring and re-texturizing,but mostly she
- Likesto make her clientslook & feeltheirbest.
- Listeningtoher clientsand educatingthem
- on howthey can replicate their professional style
- tools& techniquesisalwaysherpriority.
- aprecisioncut & colorthathasdimension ,
- Salon Hairathomeeveryday.
8. Tabbyhas been at Studio 93 Salonforfour years.Afterfinishingherapprenticeshipthrough the salon,shebeganherjourneyasa Stylist.Herclientele spansallages, hairtypesand textures.She hasa love forfashionandincorporates the latest cutand color trendsinto peoples everydaystyle.Tabbycontinuouslyadvancesher education byattendingsalonworkshops, Bumble & bumble Universityin New York City, and Goldwellcolorworkshopsin California. 9. Christy ItrulycherishtherelationshipsthatIhavebuilt witheachclient.I feelprivilegedtoworkinasalon thatisprofessionalandinviting. Wetrulyrespect each otherandalwaysshareourknowledgeand expertisetobenefittheclients. 10. Christy has beena stylistforover 12 yearsand is deeply passionateaboutthehair industry.Her #1 goal is to ensureeach client leavesthesalon completelysatisfied.She is welltrained in all aspects ofthehairindustryand takes special pride inher precision foiling.She also stays currentwith thelatesttrendsandattends continuing education classesin Atlanta andattheBumble & bumble University in New York City. 11. Tammy
- I consider myself an artist, my shears and brushes are my tools, and hair is my canvas.
12. Hairhas been Tammys passion forover20 years. She believes hairisnotjustsomethingonyourhead,hairdescribesapersonalityandlifestyle. Employed at Studio 93sincethefirstyearitopenedin 2003,sheis drivenbyhair coloringand designing.Shelovesnothingmorethanseeingthesmileon a clients face whentheirhair isfinished.Tammybelieves to do hair,you have to knowyour client.She treasureseverysinglerelationshipshe hasbuiltwith herclients. 13. Whitni
- ILOVEthechallengeofacolor correction!
14. Whitnijoinedthe Studio 93 teamshortlyaftergraduatingHigh Schoolin2004.Aftercompletinghercosmetologyapprenticeship,WhitnihasworkedherwayuptheTotem Poleandhassuccessfullygrownherclienteleoverthepast4 years. She hasa truepassionforwhatshedoes,lovesherawesomeclients,aswellas football,shopping andherboyfriend. 15. Alex Whetheryouareplanningaboldchangeorjust maintainingyourlook, Icanguideyouthruthis processthatIsuniquetoeachofmyclients. 16. My passion for wantingto explore the art and fashionofhairbeganinmyearlyyears. Istartedcosmetologytraininginhigh schoolandcontinuedmyeducationatAthens Technical College,graduatingin 2006.Mygoalistoprovideeveryclientwithapersonalizedexperience.Helpingpeoplelookandfeeltherebesttrulyinspiresme,aswellasworkingaroundothertalented stylistsevery day. 17. Ginny Ifeellikehairisanaccessory, likeapurseOrafabulouspairofshoes,Itshouldbeconstantlyevolvingtoreflectourpersonalities! 18. There isabalancebetweenfashion,thestructureofahaircut,andpracticality!Ihavealwayshada trendy,yetconservativeapproachto hair designing.In my 20 yearsofexperienceIhavehad extensiveclasseswith Redken, including 2 symposiumsin Las Vegas, Goldwell & Sebastian in AtlantaAndattendedtheIBS Hair show in Chicago.I gaininspirationthruattendingthese classes and learningfromsharingideasand experiences withotherstylistsat Studio 93.I like to createmyhaircutswith avarietyofcuttingtools, innovationandtalent resultinginstraightforwardelegance. 19. I have been a customerforyearsand absolutely loveit!When Julie is not available I have used other stylists and they are all wonderful. Thanksfor being a great Salon!Janice D. I have been taking the drive from Atlanta to Buford for over a yearand that drive is well worth my monthly visit.My hair looks great every time, and everyone in the salon is so friendly!Glad I found them.Holly H. Whitniis absolutely the best stylist ever!!!She is so devoted to making people look beautiful everyday, me being one of them.Everybody should have a little Whitni in their life!Jeannie S. Julie is awesome!I have been with her for 4 years and she always does a great job with my curly hair.She always knows exactly what I want when I change styles.Thanks Julie for making me a happy womanmy husband thanks you too!Sandra F. LOVE TABBY!She is great.I did not mean for her to become my new stylist, but visited once and had so much fun talking with her and my hair looked sol great that I left my hairstylist of seven years with little remorse!Sheila M. Christy is so good!This is the first time in 17 years I have everlet a stylist do whatever they want to my hair and knowits going to be great!Sandy G.