samyat · asma ul husna (names of allah) imaan –e-mufassal(articles of faith) kitaab (books of...
Embed Size (px)
s am yat
s am yat
BOARD OF ISLAMIC EDUCATION (BIE), GOA.Islamic Centre, Goa.222/b/4, Bilwan, Pedem, Mapusa, Goa.
www.jihgoa.orgemail : [email protected]
Board of Islamic Education (BIE) Goa
Islamic Centre Goa
222/b/4, Bilwan, Pedem, Mapusa, Goa
www.jihgoa.org, [email protected]
Printed & Published by
KONKANI SHANTI PUBLICATIONS
222/b/4, Bilwan, Pedem,
Mapusa, Goa - 403507
HOUSE OF WISDOM
Opp. Law College, Miramar,
Panjim, Goa - 403002
First Edition 1437/2016
Copies : 1000
Copyright © 2016
All Rights Reserved by the publisher
No Part of this book may be reproduced by any means i.e. photocopying, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise without the written consent of the publisher.
Lesson Content Page No.
TAUHEED (Allah is one)
ASMA UL HUSNA (NAMES OF ALLAH)
IMAAN –E-MUFASSAL(Articles of Faith)
KITAAB (Books of Allah) and RISALAH (Prophethood)
AKHIRAH (The Dooms Day)
AL Qadr ( Destiny)
YAUM UL QIYAMAH ( Day of Judgement, Jannah and Jahannam)
ISLAM - COMPLETE WAY OF LIFE (Deen)
AZAAN(Call to Prayer)
Wudhu practical (abulution)
Salah practical (Prayer)
PROPHETS PART -1
PROPHETS PART - 2
LOVING YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS
RELATION WITH NEIGHBOURS
MAROOF AND MUNKAR
ERA OF MUHAMMAD
ERA OF KHULFAA-E- RASHIDEEN
ETIHAD E MILLAT (UNITY OF MUSLIMS)
WAHDATE BANI ADAM (UNITY OF MANKIND)
“Originator of the heavens and the earth.” Surah Baqarah: Verse 117
AL-KHALIQ (THE CREATOR)
The earth, the sun,
the Moon, the stars
and the whole universe.
Allah created men and women,
Animals and Plants, Angels and Jinns
and all creatures in the Universe
Allah created everything we can see and that we cannot see
Allah created everything in the universe for all human beings.
Human beings were created to worship Allah.
Everything comes from Allah. Everything returns to Allah.
Everything belongs to Allah.
ACTIVITYDRAW AND COLOUR ANY 1 CREATION OF ALLAH.
Assignment: Make a small chart showing the crea�ons of
Allah in the sky.
TAUHEED (Allah is One)• Oneness of Allah is Tauheed
• Allah is one. Partner to him is none. He has no father, no son.
• Not believing in tauheed is shirk. The biggest and Unforgivable sin is shirk. • All the prophets of allah invited people towards Tauheed.
There is no God besides Allah and Muhammad (S) is the prophet of Allah
THE RICH ONE
THE MOST MERCIFUL
THE EVER LASTING
(NAMES OF ALLAH) (NAMES OF ALLAH) (NAMES OF ALLAH)
ASMA UL HUSNAASMA UL HUSNAASMA UL HUSNA
THE ALL SEEING
SHAPER OF PERFECTFORMS
Transliteration: Aamantu BilLahi wa Malaikatihi wa Kutubihi Transliteration: Aamantu BilLahi wa Malaikatihi wa Kutubihi
wa Rusulihi wal Yawmul Akhirihi wal Qadri khairihi wa sharrihi wa Rusulihi wal Yawmul Akhirihi wal Qadri khairihi wa sharrihi
minAllahi Ta'ala wal ba'sihi Ba'adal Mawt.minAllahi Ta'ala wal ba'sihi Ba'adal Mawt.
Transliteration: Aamantu BilLahi wa Malaikatihi wa Kutubihi
wa Rusulihi wal Yawmul Akhirihi wal Qadri khairihi wa sharrihi
minAllahi Ta'ala wal ba'sihi Ba'adal Mawt.
ACTIVITY Memorise Iman-e-Mufassal Memorise Iman-e-Mufassal with translation both in Urdu with translation both in Urdu
and in Englishand in English
Memorise Iman-e-Mufassal with translation both in Urdu
and in English
(Articles of faith)
KITAB AND RISALAH(Books of Allah and Prophethood)
• All the books were revealed to the Prophets through angel Jibreel
• All the Books have been altered except the Quran - the last book.
• First word to be revealed in the Quran was “IQRA” which means “READ”
• Quran is very easy to read and understand
• The message of Quran is for all
• Quran is my guidebook and my way to Jannah
4 Most Holy books in Islam
in Language Hebrew
Taurah revealed To Zabur revealed To
in Hebrew Language
Quran revealed To
in Arabic Language
Injeel revealed To
in Aramaic Language
• The Prophets from Adam (AS) to Muhammad (S) were chosen by Allah to guide mankind
• They showed us the right way of life (Sirat al Mustaqeem)
•T he Quran has men�oned 25 names out of the 1 lakh 24 thousand prophets
• A few of the Prophets (Ambiya) who were given the book and law (Shariah) are called Rasul
• Every Muslim must believe in all the Prophets (Messengers of Allah)
ACTIVITY - 1Memorise the Prophets and their Books
ACTIVITY - 2 Recall the shown video song in mind and write down any 10 Prophets names other than 6 great Prophets.
• When the first trumpet is blown, the mass destruc�on
of the universe will occur
• The sun and the moon will be fused to blackness
• Earth will be shaken by quakes
• Mountains will be uprooted and sca�ered as dust
• The oceans will be on fire
• All living creatures will be dead and the earth will be
Every living creature will taste deathHe is wise who prepares for herea�er
ACTIVITYDepict destruc�on on dooms day
• Al Qadr means des�ny.
• Allah has absolute knowledge of all : past, present and future.
• Everything happens by the will of Allah, be it good or bad.
• The person who believes in taqdeer has strong Iman
Allah is the best of planners
ACTIVITY• GIVE REASON WHY AM I BORN IN MY FAMILY, • GIVE MORE EXAMPLES OF DESTINITY IN YOUR LIFE
YAUM UL QIYAMAH (Day of Judgement, Jannah and Jahannam)
• When the second trumpet is blown, we will be raised from the
• Records of ones deeds shall be shown
• Every soul will be worried about their fate
• Whoever does good even equal to the weight of an atom, shall see it.
• Whoever does evil even equal to the weight of an atom, shall see it.
If our good deeds are more, we will go to Jannah
If our bad deeds are more, we will go to Jahannam
Jannah is the final des�na�on and the hope of every Muslim.
The Prophet (S) said that paradise is a place that no eyes have ever seen, no ears have ever heard, and the things in it are beyond our imagina�on
Day of Judgement
Jahannam is a scary place and every muslim makes dua to Allah to save him from Jahannam.
Allahumma Ajirni Minan Naar
Oh Allah! save us from the Jahannam
GOOD DEEDS(Eg: helping others)
BAD DEEDS(Eg: lying)
Make a list of good deeds and bad deeds
ISLAMTHE COMPLETE WAY OF LIFE
• Islam means complete submission and obedience to the will of Allah.
• Islam guides us in all aspects of our life, from the cradle to the grave.
• Islam guides us in our friendship, studies, health, sports and hobbies.
• Islam guides us in everything and everywhere.
• Allah has chosen Islam as a way of life for all mankind.