sces adventure 2014
out of 15
Post on 31-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONsummer escapade 2014 via Camiguin, Mambajao Camiguin Island and Potipot Island, Zambales
- Option No. 1
- SCES ADVENTURE 2014 Camiguin Island
- Camiguin Island Balbagon, Mambajao (Camiguin), Camiguin / Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- CAGAYAN DE ORO (CDO) AND CAMIGUIN TOUR PACKAGE WITH WHITEWATER RAFTING ADVENTURE, CAMIGUIN COUNTRYSIDE TOUR, WHITE ISLAND BOAT TOUR, COMPLETE LAND TRANSFERS, 3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS STANDARD ROOM ACCOMMODATION, ETC.
- Package Inclusions: 1. Overnight standard aircon accommodation in Cagayan de Oro 2. Overnight Family Loft aircon accommodation in Paras Beach Resort/ Camiguin 3. daily breakfast (unless otherwise stated) 4. Whitewater rafting adventure with lunch 5. Camiguin Island Countryside tour aircon 6. White Island boat tour 7. Roundtrip CDO and Camiguin land transfers
- Notes: There is a minimum of 6 persons for white water rafting trips. For groups of less than 6, its best to schedule your trips during the weekend. Recommended flight schedule: 1st day- early morning arrival/ 3rd day-late pm or evening departure Package is available all-year round Rates are subject to change without prior notice Standard check- in time is 2:00PM and check- out time is 12:00NN Room sharing: 2 persons (CDO/ Camiguin- twin), 3 persons (CDO/ Camiguin- triple), 4 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple), 5 persons (CDO- twin and triple/ Camiguin- quintiple), 6 persons ( CDO- triple and triple/ Camiguin- 1 room), 7 persons (CDO/ Camiguin- triple and quadruple), 8 persons (CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple and quadruple), 9 persons (CDO- triple, triple and triple/ Camiguin- quadruple and quintuple), 10 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and quadruple/ Camiguin- quintuple and quintuple)
- Camiguin Island escapade as a whole is a very nice experience. The scenery of the mountains, waterfalls,island(white island) is breathtaking. I regret i did not spend the whole day in it coz Im on a tight schedule considering i have to visit three provinces in two days. Next time around I would not hesitate to spend a day or two to really experience the locals way of life. The habal-habal cum photographer that I rented is very accomodating , we finish the whole island in just a half day.Dont forget to bring your flipflops and camera or else you would be in deep regret for the rest of your life.
- Option No. 2
- Potipot Island Potipot is a unique place and answers the needs of both locals/foreign guests.
- Come and see the Zambales beaches, enjoy the Boracay of the North, visit Potipot Island and bathe in its white sand beach. Visit Potipot Gateway Resort, the gate way to Potipot Island.
- Rates: 1. 3D/2N Group Package (10 Pax) for only Php3,999 per pax 2. Overnight Group Package (10 Pax) for only Php 2,600 per pax Inclusions: Room Accommodation Food & Beverages: a. 3D/2N (6 meals) 2 sets of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner b. Overnight (3 meals) 1 set of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Potipot Island Tour Inclusive of Potipot entrance fee, boat fare, mineral water, life vest, insurance and resort staff as guide
- Use of Resort Facilities and Amenities: Swimming Pool Kayak Cabanas Billiards Darts Table Tennis Basketball Volleyball Tree House Football
- Both Nice place! Nice staff! Good service! So what are you waitin for tara letsna po
View more >