scopi qpr presentation-e-v8 7
out of 50
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSCOPI - Q P R CONSULTANT FIRM
- 1. Why SCOPI? Results-OrientedRoot Causes-Conscious
- 2. ContentStatement of Confidentiality About QPR SoftwareSCOPI in BriefSCOPI Value PropositionSCOPI MethodologySCOPI Industry FocusSCOPI Areas of ExpertisePerformance Management Systems & AutomationBusiness ExcellenceOrganizational DevelopmentHuman Resources ManagementSatisfaction MeasurementsCustomer Experience ManagementLearning & Human Capital DevelopmentSCOPI Partial List of ClientsSCOPI Resources & PartnersSCOPI Key Personnel
- 3. Statement of ConfidentialityAll information presented in this document or shared with the addressee as part of the proposing process is considered strictly confidential. As such, the addressee should not disclose this document or any attachments in whole or in part to any third party without the prior written consent of the Strategic Centre of Organizational Performance Improvement.The addressee also acknowledges that information shared here within is the intellectual property of Strategic Centre of Organizational Performance Improvement and is subject to a disclosure agreement as recognised by the copyright and intellectual property protection regulations.
- 4. SCOPI in Brief SCOPI is a regional pioneer in the design, development, and facilitation of innovative Organizational Excellence & Human Performance Improvement . SCOPI blends the expertise of its highly specialized and qualified professional Consultants, Coaches and Trainers with the most advanced state of art specialized technology and software applications to gear organizations towards the highest International levels of Excellence in the 3 Ps Performance 3Ps Productivity Profitability
- 5. SCOPI Value Proposition SCOPI commits its self helping organizations achieve the (3 Ps) by:1- Aligning & Integrating the most advanced Management Systems, Structural Re-Engineering & Managerial Technical softwares.2- Utilizing and Applying International Best Practices in Operations, Sales, Cusotmer Services & Human Resources .3- Reducing Operational Costs, Optimizing Human Performance & Enhancing Organizational Productivity & Increasing Stakeholders Profitability.
- 6. SCOPI Methodology Understand Business RequirementsM&E including Regular Provide the Right SolutionsFollow ups to Ensure - TrainingContinuous Satisfaction - Consulting - Technology High Quality Support Timely Response & Resolution
- 7. SCOPI Industry FocusGovernment SectorFinancial SectorTechnology & Communication SectorServices Sector (Hospitals, Hotels, etc..)Oil & Gas SectorFamily Business SectorCommercial SectorManufacturing SectorEngineering & Construction SectorEducation Sector
- 8. SCOPI Areas of Expertise SCOPI Academy Training & Human Capital Development SCOPI Solutions Excellence & Management Consulting Corporate Performance & Processes Management & AutomationSCOPI Consulting
- 9. QPR Performance, Process & Risk Management Systems QPR ScoreCard QPR Portal QPR ProcessGuidestrategy management and performance Monitoring, reporting, analysis and Process modeling and documentation measurement collaboration QPR Products & Solutions work successfully for example with: Quality Management Risk (including: Business Business Management Balanced Dashboard EFQM, Process Activity Six Sigma (including e.g. Scorecard Management Management Malcolm Monitoring Sarbanes- Baldridge, ISO Oxley Act) 9000/9001 and SCOR).
- 10. Business ExcellenceEuropean Foundation for Quality Management EFQM Excellence Model, Baldrige Criteria for Performance ExcellenceFrameworkISO Systems, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM)Excellence Awards in MENA Region such as: King Abdulaziz Quality Award King Abdullah II Award for Excellence Abu Dhabi Award for Excellence Makkah Award for Excellence Dubai Government Excellence Award EFQM Recognized for Excellence Enablers Results People People Processes, Products & Results Leadership Key Results Services Strategy Customer Results Partnerships Society & Resources Results Innovation & Learning European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model
- 11. Organizational Development Business Processes Gap Analysis Management & Re- engineeringOrganizational StrategicStructuring & PlanningRe-Structuring Governance
- 12. Human Resources Management Competencies Job Analysis Job EvaluationFrame Work Design Compensation Career Path Job Descriptions System Development Learning & PerformanceSuccession Planning Development Appraisal Strategies HR Manual Learning Needs Customization & Assessment Development
- 13. Satisfaction Measurements Mystery Customers Shopping SatisfactionOutsourcing Surveys (CSS) (MSO) Employees General Public Satisfaction SatisfactionSurveys (ESS) Surveys (GPSS)
- 14. Customer Experience Management Premium Value Added Services
View more >