scrub-a-dub-dub scrub-a-dub-dub an original poem lettie m. naski illustrations by internet
out of 9
Post on 18-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- SCRUB-A-DUB-DUB SCRUB-A-DUB-DUB an Original Poem LETTIE M. NASKI Illustrations by Internet
- Slide 3
- About The Author I am a Life Skills teacher in the departmentalized program of the Pre- vocational classes at Francis Harvey Green School, Delaware County Intermediate Unit.
- Slide 4
- CONTENTS WET SOAPSCRUB RINSEWIPE TOSS
- Slide 5
- WET Not too cold and not too hot, Wet your hands, get every spot
- Slide 6
- SOAP Pump the soap to wash away, All the germs of the day!
- Slide 7
- SCRUB On top and bottom, scrub hands good, Nasty germs vanish, as they should.
- Slide 8
- RINSE Not too cold and not to hot, Rinse hands well, get every spot.
- Slide 9
- DRY Dry your hands in a flash,
- Slide 10
- TOSS Toss the paper in the trash!
View more >