1. weather, clothes and seasons created by paula lpez garca 2. in this lesson we will learn how to dress of theweather.lets start with some vocabulary related to theclothes.
1. clothes byseasons 2. clothes by seasons: winter spring summer autumn 3. winter anorak warm coat pulloverrain coatmittenshatglovesbootsscarf 4. springvesttrainers
clothes by seasons clothes by seasons autumn winter spring summer in autumn dress denim jacket leather jacket scarf jumper tights in autumn smock high heels long skirt denim
1. clothesclothesandandseasonsseasonsbeatriz lpez lage. 2. clothesclothes 3. sweatersweater 4. trouserstrousers 5. skirtskirt 6. jeansjeans 7. t-shirtt-shirt 8. dressdress
seasons, weather, climate, extreme weather how does the location of the suns rays impact our everyday life? temperature crop growth location of cities why does it affect
the theme: weather seasons and the weather . . the motto: we should be thankful together whatever the weather pronunciation drill [ t ] terrible, hot, melt, frost,
earth sun relationships today seasons, weather, climate, how does the location of the suns rays impact our everyday life? temperature crop growth location of cities why does
slide 1 slide 2 chapter 3 seasons, weather, climate, extreme weather seasons, weather, climate, extreme weather slide 3 how does the location of the suns rays impact our
1. hot 2. warm 3. cold 4. freezing 5. raining 6. coat jacket dress say the name of the items below. jeans 7. shirt say the name of the items below. t-shirt shorts skirt 8.
1. espaol i august 18, 2014 para empezar 2. repaso cul es la fecha hoy? los das de la semana los meses del ao el calendario 3. qu tiempo hace? whats the
weather seasons kindergarten alexandra pedone ede 5611 there are 4 seasons: winter spring summer fall winter winter is the coldest season of the year. in winter, it can snow,
seasons & weather soa harichov seasons spring summer autumn winter weather forecast spring spring is a lovely season. the weather is changeable. there are a lot of
hat weather sunny rainy cloudy windy snowy clothes hat cap scarf jacket d r e s s c o a t t-shirt jeans s h o r t sandals shoes b o o t s umbrella
2/15/2009 1 sunglasses mittens raincoat umbrella boots scarf 2/15/2009 2 sweater cold rainy sunny hot windy 2/15/2009 3 freezing cold put on / take off take off your coat.
1. koristili smo na asovima 2. lesson 1:clothes and weather 3. windy snowy rainycloudy sunny 4. clothes 5. which clothes do you wear when its cloudy? 6. which clothes
1. seasons and weather 2. summer 3. in summer the weather is... hot 4. in summer the weather is...warmdr y 5. autumn/ fall 6. in autumn the weather is...foggy windy 7. in
1. w e at h e r & s e a s o n s thematic unit of seasons. the children are encouraged to perceive his/her environment changes throughout the year, and how their behaviours