Post on 27-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA presentation on SEO and SEO field for the new comers who is not aware of the growth in the evolving industry.
- 1. SEO - Introduction
2. Document Name Training Material Document Code QMS-TEM-OT 08 Version1.0 Date 26-Feb-2008 Created By Ms. PadmavathyReviewed BY SPG Approved By Mr. Vijay 3. Revision HIstory # Version Date Rationale for changeChange Description 1 1.0 26-Feb-2008 Initial Version 2 4. SEO - Introduction 5. Agenda
- SEO Why SEO?
- SEO - How SEO Helps?
- So - Whats SEO?
- SEO - Why SEO - Visual Presentation
- Online Trends in India
- Comparative Trend Between 2005 and 2007
- International Job Market Trend
- SEO Growth
- Training @ DCI
6. SEO Why SEO?
- SEO is one of the most effective things you can do online, getting your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way.
- SEO is not really that simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for you.
7. SEO - How SEO Helps?
- If youve spent time online recently, youve probably read the term SEO, or Search Engine Optimization.
- But what does it mean, exactly? SEO is a term that is used to describe the process by which traffic to a particular site is increasingly generated by search engines by way of search results.
- The quality of traffic to a site can be measured by analyzing how often a visitor who uses a specific keyword phrase in a search actually performs what is known as a conversion action.
- That is, how often those visitors make a purchase, download materials, request information, or interact with the site in any other way that indicates interest in the product or service the site offers.
8. So - What is SEO?
- Simply put, SEO is marketing through an understanding of how search algorithms work combined with a knowledge of what human users might search for.
- The end goal is to create a site that contains words for which people will likely search when looking for information such as that contained on your site.
- SEO is an extremely powerful tool online use SEO wisely!
9. Visual Presentation 10. Online Trend in India
- The future prospect of SEO in India depends on the success of e-commerce.
- So, what does the future hold for e-commerce? According to a report from Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), Internet adoption is growing in India at a record pace.
- According to IAMAI the number of Internet users in India reached 38.5 million
- at the end of 2005 (up 54% in the last year) and reached 100 million by 2007. And could reach 150 million at the end of 2008.
- 2005- 38.5 million
- 2007- 100 million
- 2008- 150 million
11. Online Trend 2005 - India
- Comparative online activities undertaken by Internet users in India between year 2005 and 2007
- In the year 2005:
- E-mail and IM : 98%
- Job search : 51%
- Banking : 32%
- Bill payment : 18%
- Stock trading : 15%
- Matrimonial search : 15%
- Courtesy: IAMAI
12. Online Trend 2007 - India Courtesy: IAMAI 13. International Job Market Trend 14. International Job Market Trend Cont
- The growth rate for SEO has been blowing away both segments.
- SEO Job growth nearly doubled in the last four months.
- Over the past three years the number of SEO jobs has grown more
- than 500% compared with marketing and IT.
15. SEO Growth >> Internal Areas
- SEO has solid growth in all most all areas it consists of.
16. SEO Growth >> Internal Areas
- Each area has shown solid growth over the past three years
- Despite all the bad economic news that has been circulating over
- the past couple months, it is great to see that all areas of SEO are
- still showing tremendous growth.
- Search marketing is a great place to be and search marketers
- should have very good career security for the near term.
17. Training @DCI 18. Training @DCI
- Train from the very basic to the advanced steps.
- Learnt to do things by your own.
- Communicate effectively with team / others / clients.
- Provide you all latest materials and guidance to catch up with latest trends.
- Learn the New Style of work in world class environment.
19. ALL THE BEST!