seo on site optimisation by frozenrank
Post on 11-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. THE COMPLETE ON PAGE SEO CHECKLIST
- 2. What is ON Site SEO Good On Page SEO optimization refers to providing good user experience from the time visitors search with questions to the time they found their answers on your website. In FrozenRank words:
- 3. Do you have relevant keywords in your content?
- 4. Are your titles &description optimized??
- 5. Do you optimize your permalinks?
- 6. Is your content original and unique?
- 7. Is your content longenough?
- 8. Is your content helpful
- 9. Is your website too thin?
- 10. Does your website load fast enough?
- 11. Is your website responsive?
- 12. Does your website have good user experience?
- 13. Click here for more details about On-Site SEO In this age, Internet has made such an authority on how people think, your customers will always rely on Google OR other search engines to give them the answers. If they cant find your business online, to them you DONT exist. This is how crucial SEO's role is to your website add to your business.