seven ages by akshaya
out of 21
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. English Power Point Presentation
- 2. SEVEN AGES OF HUMAN LIFE
- 3. Thismodelof the sevenstages of life is an important conceptual toolformulatedby WIILIAMSHAKESPEAREto clarify,and so helpothersto similarlyunderstand,the spiritualimplications of all the individual and collective expressions of human experience and knowledge.The following paragraphswill provide a generalintroduction to thisunique model.
- 4. Human life develops or evolves in seven stages. The first three stages of human life are the stages of lower functional (physical, emotional, and mental) adaptation to the universal Life-Energy. The fourth stage of human life is the stage of whole bodily surrender and adaptation to the universal Life via Love-Communion (the disposition of the heart or deep psyche of pure energy
- 5. The fifth stage of human life is the stage of mysticism, or evolutionary adaptation to the higher brain and mind. The sixth stage of human life is the stage of ego-death, or transcendence of mind, independent self, and primal fear. The seventh stage of human life is the stage of bodily Translation, or Transfiguration of the total body-mind and the atomic soul in the Infinite Radiance of the Living God
- 6. Infancy In this stage he is a helpless baby and knows little.
- 7. The second stage is the whining schoolboy where he learns to utter a plaintive, high- pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint. His shiny morning face and his satchel; a small bag, sometimes with a shoulder strap; he creeps like a snail and not willing to go to school.
- 8. This is the third stage of mans life. Now he is a grown up person and assumes the form of a lover. It is the time when he loves his beloved ardently. He sighs like a furnace or an oven. He writes a song in praise of his beloveds eye brow. He also sings such songs again and burns in his emotions
- 9. The fourth stage is that of a soldier where life if full of obligations, commitments, compliances, oaths and vows. His beard is like a leopard or panther. He endlessly fights for his honor, a full presence of mind which is sudden and quick in quarrel and a heart to maintain a dignified reputation
- 10. The fifth stage is the adult-hood where a man tries to live a fair and justified life. His belly becomes bigger than normal. He is conscious about his diet and consumes a good intake of capon; a cockerel castrated to improve the flesh for use as food. His eyes are severe with seriousness and his beard is leveled to a formal cut. He is to take a lot of correct decisions to keep up with the ever changing times. So this stage is the most powerful stage in life.
- 11. The sixth stage is the middle-age. Here is where he prepares himself for the next level in life i.e. old age. He learns to relax from the hustles of life. His strength begins to weaken and spends more time within the roof of his house. He looks like a buffoon and an old fool in his rugged old slippers. He hangs his spectacles on his nose for reading and all his youthful hose; a flexible tube for conveying a liquid, as water, to a desired point; saved for the world too wide. His shank begins to shrink with time; the part of the lower limb in humans between the knee and the ankle; leg. Even his voice begins to descend to a lower tone. In his free time, he smokes his pipe and whistles his matured melodies.
- 12. The last stage is the old-age where he enters his second childhood. It is also the beginning of the end of his eventful history. It is also the stage of oblivion; the state of being completely forgotten or unknown; the state of forgetting or of being oblivious; official disregard or overlooking of offenses; He is without everything; without teeth, eyes and taste.
- 13. I hope you liked it.
View more >
The Seven Ages of the Leader. - Massachusetts ... The Seven Ages of the Leader underestimate the importance
The Final Revelation of the Seven Church Ages and the ... The Final Revelation of the Seven Church Ages