Post on 08-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1.Where is Slovakia?
- Its in the middle of Europe
- Its the heart of Europe
- its a small country
- 5million people
- Neighbours: Poland,Hungary, Austria, The Czech Republic, Ukraine
2. How do we say goodbye in Slovakian?
- Good morning- Dobr rno
- Im Zuzana-Ja som Zuzana
- Im from Slovakia- Ja som zo Slovenska
- One, two three, four, five, six-jeden, dva, tri, tyri, pa, es
3. Flag of Slovakia
- Colours: white, blue and red
- Stripes and the national emblem
- National emblem: 3mountains-The Matras, The Fatras and The Tatras,a double cross
- The Ukraine flag is similar in stripes and coulours
4. What country is Slovakia? 5. Basic informations about Slovakia
- A small country- UK, Poland, The Czech republic are bigger than Slovakia
- A young country-We have lived in Slovakia since January 1993
- We hadone common state with the Czech republic. It was Czechoslovakia till 1993.
- It s a hilly country.
6. What s the capital of Slovakia? BRATISLAVA 7. BRATISLAVA
- It is the biggest town in Slovakia but not the oldest one.
- Half millioninhabitans
- Cetre of the President, the goverment, universities, museums and galleries
- The river Danube
- The biggest part ofmany blocks of flats-PETRALKA
- The old townand the new town
8. Whats the most popular sports in Slovakia?
- Footbal-we arent good atfootball enough
- Hockey-We are good at hockey
- - many hockey players play in NHL-atan, Plfy, Chra, Viovsk
9. What is our national food?
- Dumpling with sheep cheese
- Ingrediences- wheat flour, onion, water, salt, slices of bacon
- We drink inica-liquid from sheep cheese or with sour milk
10. Christmas dinner
- We decorate X-mas tree at 24 thdecember in the morning becauseat 5pm we have got X-mas dinner, after we unpackpresents.At midnight we go to the church.
- X-mas dinner-potatoes salad with fish-carf, honey, nuts, cabbage soup, spirit
11. Primary school Dr. Jansk no2 iar nad Hronom
- In the centre of the town iar nad Hronom
- iar nad Hronom-an industrial town
- -a big steel factory SLOVALCO
- There are an old castle , an observatory, a big park
- 4 primary schools. Our school is the oldest one in the town
- 595 pupils and 52 teachers
12. Basic information about my school
- Ages 6-15
- No school uniform
- Lessons start at 7:45
- Lesson takes 45 minutes
- Foreigh languages-English, Germany, Russian
- GREEN SCHOOL
- 2 stars
- Separate the waste- paper , plastic and bio waste
- Eco garden- plants, herbal plant-we prepare herbal tea for our pupils
- We often go to the school trip, the observatory, the castle
14. Our climate connects us the exhibition at my school
- September- the exbition The climate connect us
- It was for two weeks at our school
- There was the model of the greenhouse
- Pupils tried the experience how does the greenhouse effect work
15. We know how does the greenhouse effect work
- Pupil sit inside of greenhouse withmany holes on the roof.
- We covered the holes, they were inside after few minutes they tried how does the greenhouse work
16. The Amazons indians
- The learnt about Indians and their hard life near the Amazon
- They could sit in the typical shelter of Indians, could seesome product of these people
- They tried some information about fair trade
- Where is situated Slovakia?
- Can you tell me three neighbours of Slovakia?
- How many people live there?
- What is the capital of Bratislava?
- What can you visit there?
- Which river is the capital on?
- What is PETRALKA?
- Who is on the head of Slovakia?
- What money can you use in Slovakia?
- Where is situated the Primary school Dr. Jansk no2?
Quiz about Slovakia 18.
- What colours can you see in Slovakian flag?
- What country is Slovakia?
- What is the national food and X-mas dinner?
- What school is slovakian school?
- Can me tell me any differences between your school and Primary school Dr. Jansk no.2
- What did pupils learn in the exbition The climate connect us?