six attributes of a great contact center plan
out of 9
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. SIX ATTRIBUTES OF A GREAT CONTACT CENTER PLAN www.inin.com
- 2. 1. Plan Should Consider Risk Factors Many operations are made complex because of seasonality and variability. Volumes, handle times, sick times, absence, agent attrition, contact rates, and other important metrics are both seasonal and variable Knowing the risk factors, you should be able to change your organizations plans. If you know weather affects your volumes, then a history of weathers influence should inform your plan in terms of staffing to manage variability Image Source : earthzine.org
- 3. 2. Plan Should Be Accurate Most contact center managers look for an accurate volume forecast, which is important. But it is also vital that other important metrics are forecasted well. For instance, sick time and other shrinkage items are important to forecast If the forecast of an item affects the accuracy of your plan, then you have to correct it Image Source : www.sas.com
- 4. 3. Plan Should Be Optimal, Not Wasteful Plans that are developed using just-in-time staffing algorithms do a great job of squeezing out wasteful over-staffing These algorithms should consider learning curves and training time, as well as the differences across various centers that handle the same calls Image Source : www.12manage.com
- 5. 4. Include Financials In many organizations, the capacity plan is the purview of the operation, while the budget is the responsibility of finance But keep in mind that while developing the capacity planand doing all of the what-if scenarios that go with the capacity planmarginal costs and marginal revenues of any what-if should be a prominent part of the analysis Image Source : fonolo.com
- 6. 5. Optimize Capacity Plan Once you know how many agents are needed weekly, you must put together a hiring, overtime, undertime, and controllable shrinkage plan. Optimization algorithms work nicely for this (and save you money!) Image Source : www.call-center-247.co.uk
- 7. 6. Executive Decision-Making Meetings Image Source : aftershox.com The best companies view their planning review meetings as decision-making meetings (and not as a beat up the forecaster meeting). Make these productive by using variance as an item that indicates change and an executive decision.
- 8. Image Source : www.bpovoice.com Successful contact center operations invest in their planning and use it to make great decisions. Take a look at your planning process and see whether these best practices are part of your procedure!
- 9. For more information on call center solutions: Contact Us: www.inin.com Call us at +1 317.872.3000 +1 800.267.1364 Were Social!
View more >
What Qualities Make for a Great Lean Six Sigma Green Belt? Some Traits and Attributes that Often Help!
attributes sketch 4 - Amazon S3 moral attributes, attributes of purpose and “summary” attributes (attributes that, in a more particular way, modify each of the others). It is
Quality Attributes; Product specific, Organization Specific Standards of Quality; ISO, TQM, Six Sigma
Convert ER to Relational Database Entity relation Entity relation Attributes attributes Attributes attributes Primary key primary key Primary key primary
SOUTH AFRICA 2018Lean Six Sigma Lean and Six Sigma Training...Six Sigma South Africa | 2KO International | Lean Six Sigma Training Guide Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Tel no: 021 426 5300 1