Six way to engage your patients with Social Media Marketing
Post on 20-Aug-2015
- 1. Six Way to Engage your Patients Using Social Media
- 2. Innovative Engagement A recent study found that over 90% of 18-24 year olds said they would trust health information they found on social media. Lets face the facts: we live in a digitally connected society where social apps replace traditional communication. Actively engaging on social media tells your patients you care, that youre listening, and that you want to be involved in their health. Here are six ways you can use social media tools to engage your patients:
- 3. 1 Make it easy for people to connect with you. By make it easy we mean impossible to miss. Include your social icons on all digital communications and websites. Every piece of communication should serve as an invitation to learn more.
- 4. Encourage participation. Feedback is beneficial to both the provider and the patient. Give your followers ways to contribute to the conversation. Ask for likes or shares to find the most relevant topics. Share your content across multiple platforms to make the most out of each engagement. 2
- 5. Start conversations by asking questions. Try to ask questions that offer insight while also providing valuable information. This can be tricky for healthcare professionals, but keep them open-ended, positive and relevant. 3
- 6. Increase your trustworthiness index: Answer questions. Let your audience know youre paying attention. Weigh in on important conversations and answer questions where able. Keep current with industry topics and engage to become an expert in the field. 4
- 7. Check the pulse of your social media on a regular basis. Someone in your practice should always be monitoring and responding to any interactions. Social listening is a great way to see what people are saying about you, the industry, and your competitors. 5
- 8. Show your personality. Humanize your brand. Add photos, show off new technology, or office renovations. Audience will have more meaningful connections with human elements. 6
- 9. Not sure where to start? Need content ideas? Cardinal Web Solutions team of digital strategists can help put your practice in a position to reach the right target with the right message at exactly the right time.
View more >
Leveraging-Social-Media-to-Engage-Customers-and-Build-Your ... ... Leveraging-Social-Media-to-Engage-Customers-and ... Engage Customers and Build Your Brand ... vs. promotional ...