Slideshare how to integrate ender metrics into your app
out of 6
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 5 Easy Steps to integrate EnderMetrics platform into your app
- 2. Step 1 - LOGIN To access your account on the platform, go to : http://developer.endermetrics.com/account/register and enter the username and the password you received after requesting your access. If you dont have a username or password, get them by requesting your invite at : http://endermetrics.com/?slide=request-an-invitation
- 3. Step 2 Add Application Add your application and in a small profile fill in your apps basic information : name, short description, a picture and the platform(s) you used to develop it. You can add as many applications into the platform as you want!
- 4. Step 3 Add Activities and Skills From your apps profile enter the info page and add your app(s) activities and skills: Add Activity : add the name and a description for each activity within the app Add Skills : within each activity, add the skills you want to analyze.
- 5. Step 4 Integrate SDK/API Integrate EnderMetrics with SDK or API. If you need any help with the code, you can refer to our Documentation page on the platform. To link the activities and skills registered on the platform with those of your app, simply enter: - The apps identifier (token) in the code at the start of the game. - The token for each activity at the start of the activity. - The token for each skill every time the child interacts with it.
- 6. Step 5 Ready! Were ready! Now lets make the most of the platform! Our learning analytics are now integrated and tailored to your games skills. You can measure your users progress and meet their educational needs! You can add our user account management tool into your app to measure your users individual progress and give updates to your users parents and educators.
View more >